News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Sound

Started by twilightbreeze, January 23, 2018, 09:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilightbreeze

I don't want to bother anyone, but is there any way I can get the ambient sound files in a playable format (wma, mp3, etc)? I would like the rain, thunderstorm, and river sounds specifically. Thank you.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

Discrepancy

Unfortunately the modkit does not contain these sound files. We can see the code that selects and plays the audio, just not the actual sound files.

RedKetchup

you can replace them, but not get the original ones
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Discrepancy

A quick internet search for royalty free ambient sounds will offer up many choices.

Some are free to use... but like everything, there is a cost; many of the sites require registering your details.

twilightbreeze

I just really like the ones in the game. But thank you.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

RedKetchup

Out the fact he got someone to do his music tracks, and done his own models... Luke tried to get the most of his assets free from the internet (textures, pngs, probably sounds too)
he certainly didnt gone in the forest and record birds signing... neither gone by a river, and record the sound of the river.

you certainly can maybe find the same free files he found :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

twilightbreeze

I do realize he did not go out into nature and record his own sounds. But again, thank you.