News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Pandu - Try for 10.000 Population (failed cause of crashes)

Started by Trizeropz, November 15, 2015, 11:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trizeropz

Screenshot 1: Firewood graph is exploding
Screenshot 2: Townhall Info
Screenshot 3: Map now

4000 People

Nilla

Interesting experiment!

I guess you have taken some fisher and woodchopper away, just because you have too much fish and firewood, so maybe 10 000 could work.

Have you any problems with bugs?

Trizeropz

Yes. 200 Fishermen were too much.
I had around 400 Woodchopper for 4 years.
Fortunately I got no bugs yet. Only some people idling to another side of the canal. But no one is dying in winter for this route. But the framerate is annoying.. (4 fps with speed x10. But I only build new stuff in paused mode. I am almost finished with filling the map
The space between the markets is temporarily filled with stockpiles. I will use this space later for crops and house.
I dont need to buy food yet AND I have some space for fishermen left yet. So I can produce enough food only with fishermen for 7-8k.

Trizeropz

I just recognized that I dont get nomads:O
So I checked the buildings you need to get them... Market, TP and Town Hall. I have them, but as nmt version. So i builded vanilla tp and vanilla market and waited 3 years. Still no nomads. Maybe the mods affect it?

Also here is the save file if someone wanna have a closer look at the town right now

Nilla

Just be patient. Normally it takes about 5 years until nomads arrive, but it can take even longer, if you're unlucky. I don't think that any of your mods changes that.

Trizeropz

Nilla

Trizeropz

I still got no nomads yet. Its been 13 years now

Nilla

Nice to see you still active.

Do you have any vanilla trading port/market/city hall? The modded versions might not work. I can guess, that it would work to load Kids nomad well in an existing game, if you really need a lot of nomads.

Trizeropz

Unfortunately I am not able to play this map anymore. I get game crashes every 5-10 minutes. I tried to disable some mods but it doesn't help :(
Seems that you were right @Nilla , more mods bring more problems.