Previous topic - Next topic

embx61

Sorry to hear about your friend Red.  :(

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

kid1293

A big loss indeed. Take care, my friend!

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

taniu

@RedKetchup.I'm very sorry that you lost a friend, my condolences. :'(

elemental

Sorry to hear that. Take all the time you need, Red. Don't feel as though you need to do anything for Banished right now. It's just a game and it can wait.

Kimbolton

So sorry Red. My sincere condolences on the loss of your friend.

Savidan

Maldrick

"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

RedKetchup

thanks all.

i had only 2 real life friend since like 20 years.... and he was 1 of the 2 friends.
was older than me by a good 2 decades but we always had joy when we were meeting each other 2-3-4 times every month and we always appreciated each other.
he was a very good guy.

life is life... and death is part of it and we will all one day have our hour. no matter what.

at least i ve been able to say him goodbye last week. i saw him twice last week.

brads3

TheOtherMicheal

My condolences for your loss Red.
As mentioned by a few other members earlier, don't worry about making us wait for your next lot of mod work, we can wait and you have more important things to occupy your time at the moment.

grammycat

I'm sad for your loss-good friends are irreplaceable.

DesoPL

I know how it feels when you loose your best friend, i've got the same years ago. Hope you will be ok Red.  :(

RedKetchup

thanks. yeah that sad.
but building something help me to weap away the tears in my eyes....

i started the 3rd floor frame
overall, i gained 1 full floor height as it can look in this screenshot.
i wanted to redo everything and lower everything because it was way too high to compare everything in game.
not counting the fact that more high buildings are, and less we can see between roads...

a 3rd story building is still high... but will be less. at least, it will be more proportionate

embx61

That is what I did after my wife passed away.

I didn't wanted to do anything but decided after a couple of days to start 3ds Max up and try to get back into modding.
I have quite a few hobbies like playing chess and model ship building but I did not feel like doing that at all.

Was for about 9 months absent because my wife needed my full attention but decided to build a church I had promised my wife to make for her.
But I was all rusty after 9 months being absent and was browsing Turbosquid to look for inspiration and found that cheap 5 dollar church mesh.

I bought it and it needed quite some work in the mesh as well as the textures (I replaced about all the textures) but it got me back into modding again.

I did at least something instead of just sitting and just thinking about the horrible times I had to deal with.

I can say it surely helped and still helps me to go through these rough times.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]