News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Getting rid of farmstocks

Started by mrbisonm, November 02, 2017, 09:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbisonm

I was wondering if there was a way to empty an animal enclosure, not just transfering it to another corral. I mean whether let them die or sell them all, so one can start off with new and different livestock on the same farm.

Thanks

Fred

brads3

you can control the number of animals. set it down so the animals are butchered off.then,if it can't be set to 0,quit working it and the rest will die after some time.

irrelevant

This takes some time (a few months, probably, depending on how many critters you have in the pasture). Setting the slider to 0 and adding some herdsmen to the pasture should speed things up. But if you just leave them untended, the livestock can live for a long time.

mrbisonm

Ok, just letting the livestock there without any workers in the pen doesn't do the job. I tried this. I have even destroyed the pen and left the animals for years. Nothing to do.
I didn't know about the slidersettings though, never seen or heard of it, have to see if this is available for me. I 'll be back later tonight, after I tried. ;)

Meanwhile, thanks to both of you, much appreciated the help and suggestions.  :)

Fred

mrbisonm

Been playing ever since the game appeared, I never realized that there was a slider for the amount of animals kept in the farmpen. This opens new horizons to my gameplays.
And Yes, it does function to reduce the herd to nothing when set to 0. Once all are gone, (actually in a short time) then I fired the worker and now the pen is ready to receive other species when the trader will bring them next time.

Thanks a lot for this info, really helped me out. ;)

Fred