News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Friendly Neighborhood V2.01

Started by kid1293, November 25, 2017, 04:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

Abandoned

:) I have another suggestion for this set since it matches so well with Gothic light and dark.  How about a small shed, bigger than your garden shed forester, that would be a ground's keeper that would be used in town or the castle courtyard?  With color variants and sign.  :)

kid1293

:)
@Abandoned - If I do that I have come full circle.

kid1293

Well, one pink school.

:D Only kidding. It will not be pink.

galensgranny

kid1293

Help!

I have been sitting looking at a pink school and it is even 'friendlier' than blue...
It was meant as joke ( thanks Turis :) ) but it changed all of the appearance.
As it is now I want to change all blue to red/pink.

Abandoned

:)Actually I like the color of the pink school, the variant would then go very well with the gothic farm mill and jam house.  Keep the pink AND keep the blue too.  ;D  Don't forget black & purple.  ;D

kid1293

I meet you halfway. :)

Pink, Blue, Green, and Wood but no Purple or Black.

Deal?

galensgranny

I'll take that deal- pink, blue, green and wood!  :)

Abandoned

Glenn

Thank you Kid, more small hospitals would be wonderful  -- I like the idea of pink as a colour choice for a hospital to make them stand out

It may even be a sign of all the medieval bloodletting, cupping, and sucking leach therapy that went on at the time  -- haha (yuk yuk), no wonder they all died young !

Now, while everyone is on a wish list, we have carts and we have horses in the game, but we don't have a horse and cart as an attached unit  -- if you ever have the time and urge this would be nice

kid1293

Just saving my face before I go to bed.
Green isn't so good. Maybe I go for purple after all.

brads3

i'd laugh if he gives you all purple and pink snowmen and takes the rest of the year off.LOL

RedKetchup

wow that school is looking very very great !  :-*
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

And here's to you RK!  :-*

:D

I am still experimenting.
Here is one possible variation.