News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Easter Celebration?

Started by Jinxiewinxie, April 15, 2019, 02:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxiewinxie

The ones I've packaged up for you so far are using this one for the male nomads and the base-game female one. Sorry for so many messages!

Jinxiewinxie

Yeah, I think if you wanted it to appear more scarf-like, those sleeves need to be colored but its hard to know how much of the sleeve.

I just realized the name I chose for this most recent package is too long, it looks bad in the mod list =( I'll fix it with the next package =)

Jinxiewinxie

Those brown overalls for the men look pretty great!

I've attached a .zip with all three I've made for you so far (renamed, so they fit better in the Mod list). This most recent is the one with these textures is called Three or v3 =)

Abandoned

:D Oh my gosh, they look fantastic. No complaint here.  ;D Thank you both.

Jinxiewinxie

Quote from: 1 on April 28, 2019, 08:15:03 AM
Those new designs, not looking good.
White with red spots, that's like butchers wife now.
Black with multicolour vest, not look what it post to, real model is very traditional style, but not show in the game like that at all.
But now i learn that game is just too simple for more complicated look.

I just love all the ones you've made but I think that's because for me they are all a surprise. For you, you may already have an idea of how you wanted it to turn out in game and then it doesn't quite match your previous intention.

I'd like to make the naming more manageable.. maybe like, Override for 1 - Suits and Override for 1 - Rural etc. etc. once you have some finished sets you like so that they're easier to keep track of for you in the mod list. Do you like the icon that they're using? Its just a "1" because I'm not creative, haha XD

Jinxiewinxie

Pirate?! Exciting! I can see it now in my head, lots of red, white, black and some stripes happening.. Very nifty!

brads3

do we get mounatian men and indians too?

Jinxiewinxie

I've seen Red with some Egyptians! =D

brads3

it wasn't really a request to make you work. however,i do use many small villages so farmers and mountain men woud go with them. the game restricts us so much.it would be nice if we could pick and choose  clothing by job. it has been neat to watch the 2 of you develop these sets.

Jinxiewinxie

Quote from: 1 on May 03, 2019, 07:21:29 AM
Second set i made for my own taste. I try some scarfs for women heads, they may look awkward.
I forgot to ask in previous. Jinxiewinxie would you help me to put this together.

I wish these forums would let me tag you 1 =( For some reason your name won't work with tagging for me at all. Attached are the two new overrides =)

Jinxiewinxie

I don't mind at all! It only takes a few minutes =)

Jinxiewinxie

Here you go =)

Jinxiewinxie

Happy to! When I was testing nomads, I used Kid's Nomad Sign mod to make sure they came =)

Abandoned

These new outfits are terrific, thank you both.  :) I would like a set that looks more wintery and a pirate set also, when you have time and are ready to work on another set, no rush.  A Native American set would be nice, as brads3 suggested, but I don't know how much it would be used.  There are so few Native American items to use for a whole map of Native settlements.  Perhaps some deco pirates and Natives would be useful also.

These clothing overrides and deco people are a wonderful addition to the game. Thanks again.

Abandoned

:) Thank you.  I think many people will use them, they just don't say so.