News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

NO! NO ! NO! No mercy !!!!!!!!! arrrggggh !

Started by RedKetchup, September 29, 2014, 02:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slink

I saw that in the news some time in the past months.  It is gross and disgusting.  A worm in tequila is bad enough.  At least that is not cannibalism.

salamander

Cannibalism ... with all of the potential for transmission of diseases, both known and unknown.  Nasty!.

RedKetchup

people can be co nasty sometimes.... i cant believe it
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

rkelly17

Unfortunately, @RedKetchup, many of these disgusting pics were taken in "our home and native land"--namely Dawson Creek. And to those of you who think Canadians are peace-loving and polite, well, watch where you put your toes.

salamander

The chairperson of my department at work is Canadian, and I'm pretty sure he's just one of the advance party for inevitable invasion -- he denies it, of course, but that's to be expected.  ;)

slink

I conversed at length with a Canadian legal advocate and he said the United States was an exciting place to visit but that he would not want to live here.  He actually spent his weekends carousing in New York and Los Angeles.  This was about twenty years ago.  I don't know what he is doing these days.

Edit: Added the time unit for "twenty".   ;D

rkelly17

Even worse than a Canadian considering moving to the US is a US citizen living in Canada (or anywhere outside the US). The US is one of two countries that harasses its citizens living abroad with mountains of forms to fill out every year and potentially paying extra taxes. And, if you have local citizenship and want to relinquish your US citizenship, they just tripled the price for that.

By the way, you are not actually supposed to swallow the toe. The fine for swallowing it is now $2500 CND (about $2300 USD this week) after an incident last year. The bar in Dawson Creek normally keeps two toes and circulates them; one in salt and one in use.

And you thought Rob Ford was the only crazy person in Canada.

slink

*shudders*  Re-circulated dead people's toes ...

salamander

If anyone wants them, I have some wads of chewing gum I stuck on the bottom of my workbench when I was done with them.  And ... to sweeten the deal, I give good rates on shipping.

irrelevant