Discussion: Medieval Town 2.04.1.0.6 ==> available on Steam !!

Started by RedKetchup, December 22, 2015, 01:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilla

michbret

Gordon Dry

I had a (possible) bug with the Medieval Food Store (with a vendor employed) - it didn't store the wild roots, berries etc. but everything else that is edible.

Perhaps it was just a random occurance...

RedKetchup

all the original tailor recipes are there !! i didnt touch them

2 leather for 2 leather coat = vanilla
2 wool for 2 wool coat = vanilla
2 leather + 2 wool = 2 warm coat = vanilla

these are the same as CC too if they left the vanilla ones there.

about cotton, yes they are maybe cheaper with cotton but CC has an extra process step : cotton => cloth by the weavers
me the tailor process directly the cotton => to coat

about the 20 cotton = 1 leather = 1 wool = the amount per year equivalent after some years to test for numbers.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

the medieval food store has :
StorageDescription storage
{
   RawMaterialFlags _storageFlags = Fruit | Vegetable | Grain | Protein;
   int _volumeLimit = 9000;
}
at :          float _ratio = 0.25; each

then should be good. they shouldnt check if they are edible or not, till they have those 1 of those 4 flag. the roots and berries if they are edible or not edible they should end up there if they are vegt(root) and fruit(berries)

paralias

some visual glitches or bugs...
1 corner house you can see the roof
2 3 4  all the horizontal roofs don't much at the ends (if you want @RedKetchup i have screenshots for all of them)
5 6 7 i don't know if its the 1st floor or the 2nd but you can see the roof behind the wall
8 these are the "problematic" pieces
9 10 11 you can see the roof of the second floor from the windows of the third
12 these are the "problematic" pieces

RedKetchup

Quote from: Gordon Dry on December 23, 2015, 02:07:57 AM
So you change clay to material?
CC was first with clay so you should adjust  :P

i just added the 'CoalFuel flag' to the industry that use clay (kiln, pottery) which is the 'visual name: material'  ??
when you dont use CC, having something that is 'CoalFuel' (while it is not really Coal) is very bad.
you dont get the item store at its own place, the Clay stay there and the Workers go idle. and also you get it store in the Coal Silo

RedKetchup

Quote1 corner house you can see the roof

thats normal, in the tooltip i ve put a big "WARNING" in capitals : those model only fits BS,Tailor,Tavern and Bakery.
i should have separated them in their own icons.  :P

Quote2 3 4  all the horizontal roofs don't much at the ends (if you want @RedKetchup i have screenshots for all of them)

yeah thats the problem when you do this kind of 'Overlap Techonology ™ :) the roof cannot be smaller than the walls, while you need not being show through the walls of the other floors.
or being show through the roofs of other houses.
if i do the roofs smaller, i will also need to make the walls smaller, and then we will get 'laps' between the walls

i dont know if you understand how it goes.
what i can maybe do:  for the models that has a roof left to right, different in textures, i should add a little +0.02' up (or -0.02' down) so the different textures dont glich

Quote5 6 7 i don't know if its the 1st floor or the 2nd but you can see the roof behind the wall

i thought i fixed all those : i need to fix that one.

Quote9 10 11 you can see the roof of the second floor from the windows of the third

same: i need to fix

thanks you for the report !!

KIM16

oh ok. I thought its 2 leather for one coat...:)

RedKetchup

in fact in the game as Luke set it up :

1 coat = 'NON-Educated' , 2 coat = 'Educated' :)
tailors are making 1 to 2 depending if they are educated. those numbers are set in the RawMaterialLeatherCoat, RawMaterialWoolCoat, RawMaterialWarmCoat. (Not in the Tailor House)

RedKetchup

Quote from: RedKetchup on December 23, 2015, 07:59:51 AM

Quote2 3 4  all the horizontal roofs don't much at the ends (if you want @RedKetchup i have screenshots for all of them)

yeah thats the problem when you do this kind of 'Overlap Techonology ™ :) the roof cannot be smaller than the walls, while you need not being show through the walls of the other floors.
or being show through the roofs of other houses.
if i do the roofs smaller, i will also need to make the walls smaller, and then we will get 'laps' between the walls

i dont know if you understand how it goes.
what i can maybe do:  for the models that has a roof left to right, different in textures, i should add a little +0.02' up (or -0.02' down) so the different textures dont glich

Fixed :)
I added :
+0.02 height for texture 1,
+0,01 height for texture 2,
-0,01 height for texture 3,
-0,02 height for texture 4,
-0,03 height for texture 5
(and i let the non-brick version at 0)

and i did the same for model 6 (with 3 /\ /\ /\ in case they have same problematics)

RedKetchup

Quote5 6 7 i don't know if its the 1st floor or the 2nd but you can see the roof behind the wall

i thought i fixed all those : i need to fix that one.

Done but
Is it only the non-upgraded version ? do their 'brick' version do same ?

RedKetchup

Quote9 10 11 you can see the roof of the second floor from the windows of the third

same: i need to fix

Done too but
same. Is it only the non-upgraded version ? Does their brick versions do same ?

Denis de la Rive

First thanks, great mod, loaded with CC TFA, no problems except as noted above. One thing I noticed is that the lighthouse has 2 squares that remain red if you try to place it inland. Mostly makes it difficult to place the building, actually annoying, is it a shore requirement, since I did get it placed after a while, or just a failure to level?  Is it a unique building, I placed two? That could also be a good idea. :)