News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

City/Village building and Society building

Started by gatinho65, June 11, 2014, 04:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaldir

gatinho65

Ha, just noticed that option. I'll do that when I remember to take screenshots from the beginning when I start a village.

How does the gallery work? If I upload pics to it, are they in a particular folder? I didn't figure out how to see anybody else's gallery. Do I use those pics in links in a thread or post?

Kaldir

I think the gallery is there partly so you can link them in your posts, so text and pictures stay in the same place and you don't get any "this picture no longer exists" after a few months. @The Big Chihuahua, our canine admin, has said multiple times that you are free to upload all the pictures you use in posts to the gallery. Most of mine are.

I'm sure there are a couple of pictures in the gallery that are not linked anywhere, but I doubt many will check the gallery itself often for new ones.

Most of the pictures I uploaded here are in the Village Collection, unless they fit better in one of the more specific categories. When you upload an image, you can assign a folder. It defaults to Layout Design, so I probably have some accidental pictures there as well. :D

RedKetchup

i will have to check that one of these days. for the moment i always up them to my WEBS website provider that i have...
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .