News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

The farm fields! No more starving!

Started by Skibitth.YT, December 26, 2016, 05:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skibitth.YT

Hey friends!

Welcome back to a new episode of Banished! In this episode the village extended and I build some farms to feed all my villagers and to avoid the starvation :D
Have a look on the attached screen shots and also here you can watch the entire episode: https://youtu.be/7wHVpZe42zc

Cheers!

QueryEverything

Looking good!
Those houses in the 3rd picture, the white & red trim, what ones are those, and where do we find the download?  haha! I think they are adorable!
Thanks in advance & great work on your village!!
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Paeng

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Skibitth.YT

Quote from: QueryEverything on December 27, 2016, 05:42:32 PM
Looking good!
Those houses in the 3rd picture, the white & red trim, what ones are those, and where do we find the download?  haha! I think they are adorable!
Thanks in advance & great work on your village!!

Hey @QueryEverything !
As Paeng said those are the Farm Houses.

Here is a screen shot attached to find them pretty fast in your game in case you have this MOD installed: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=780003488

Cheers!

QueryEverything

Thank you @Paeng & @Skibitth.YT fabulous!!  I do have that mod, I never thought to "f" check it!!  Great news, thanks so much!
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Skibitth.YT

Quote from: QueryEverything on December 28, 2016, 10:20:23 PM
Thank you @Paeng & @Skibitth.YT fabulous!!  I do have that mod, I never thought to "f" check it!!  Great news, thanks so much!

Hahaha. No worry man! Glad I could help!

Cheers!