News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

About Nomads

Started by Trizeropz, March 17, 2015, 08:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trizeropz

hey, i dont know if i should post this as new topic or reply at the 60 old topic 'no nomads'. i am sorry for my bad english i am german.
I randomly saw that nomads spawn in front of me. that give me the idea to experiment with it. i wondered if the spawn time and location is the same if i load the save from 10 minutes ago again. And no, its not the same. everytime the location changed from northeast till southwest. even in the mountains. i recorded over 20 times the spawns and captured the number of nomads. it was between 8-17% of the population. also i accepted nomads and let it go 2-3 years. i did this 6 times and chose the save with most population and highest food amount. if you really want to win the 5000+ challenge you could do that with this also it is very stupid:D
i hope you moderatly understand what i wrote. maybe someone wants to write it in reasonable english^^
i attach some of the screenshots

RedKetchup

lol why your nomads always have their arms in the air ?? making the plane ??

i never saw my nomads doing that ever ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Gatherer

"We come in peace and with clean hands. Please don't send us away".
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

We come in peace, always.

so it is NOT nomads you ve got !

they are aliens !!!!!!!

Trizeropz

thats exact the second were they spawn. thats why the arms are like that. i dont use any mods:DD they are aliens anyway:D

irrelevant

Quote from: Trizeropz on March 17, 2015, 01:23:30 PM
thats exact the second were they spawn. thats why the arms are like that. i dont use any mods:DD they are aliens anyway:D
How do you spot them as they spawn?

Trizeropz

to find out the exact moment when they spawn i just load the last auto save, looked all over the map to find them walking to my town hall. then i loaded the save before this auto save and waitet short before the moment when they should spawn. i saved the game at this moment and loaded like 50 times this save, unpaused the game a second, paused, looked at the edge of the map to find them. i really wanted to know how they spawn:D this cost me about 2 hours to take these 20 screenshots

rkelly17

Quote from: RedKetchup on March 17, 2015, 12:20:24 PM
lol why your nomads always have their arms in the air ?? making the plane ??

i never saw my nomads doing that ever ^^

Several of us caught nomads doing this at the moment they are accepted into the settlement. It's on a thread from many months ago which I can't locate at the moment. Apparently it is some nomad ritual they give up after they are integrated into the settlement.

Seriously, I wonder whether it has to do with the way nomads and citizens are modeled (Original art has them with arms extended, say) so that this is how they appear at the moment they are introduced into the game. It never seems to last more than an instant and is not visible from every angle.

QueryEverything

I have it happen too!  I found a bunch of mine teleporting and stretching out into my pond the other day!  Most hilarious :D
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

huyle

my nomads stuck in the mountain at the edge of the map, the only thing i can do is use the terrain mod to flatten the mountain. but then i decided to leave them die

RedKetchup

when i build my townhall and i know someday i will have nomads and i know that maybe i will accept those... i take on me to build bridges on all rivers so there is not a piece of land, where nomads can spawn, where it is not connected and have a clear path to my townhall. thats an habit i pushed myself to get and never go without it.