News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Another question.....

Started by twilightbreeze, December 06, 2017, 08:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilightbreeze

In The North, will the bank store gold? Or just coin?
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

Tom Sawyer

In current version the bank stores money only because of the limited flagging. In version 6 it will store gold and silver as well. I want to release this weekend. :)

twilightbreeze

;D ;D ;D

Ooo...will you incorporate the seed mod you made for me too?
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

Tom Sawyer

It was to not to have to wait for rare seed merchants, or? That works now different. I've removed specialized seed and livestock merchants and let normal merchants bring seeds and animals together with other trade goods. So better chances to get seeds and also more realistic I think.

twilightbreeze

yes, that was it. The seed merchs were just not showing up much so you made the mod for them to show up more often in the general trader. But if you fixed the ratio so it's more balanced, then that's fine. As long as the seed and livestock traders come the same amount as the others. Will we still need the Norseman mod too or was that also incorporated?

Tom Sawyer

It's not another ratio, I just banished all seed merchants to let seeds and livestock be sold by common merchants. To incorporate the Norsemen is actually not a bad idea because the mod is balanced for real time aging. But in this version I keep it separate to let players choose their preferred aging mod or to try Ironman if too easy. It's like an additional game option and even green marked in mod list.

twilightbreeze

So with the new version this weekend, we can keep the Norseman, if we wish, and ditch the Seed one. Is that right then?

Tom Sawyer

Yes, keep the Norseman and remove this seed overwrite then. :)

twilightbreeze