News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Will be back ! Suggestions made* !

Started by RedKetchup, November 03, 2016, 03:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

it has been made already (by @kralyerg ) for megamod. he gave me the files. i just didnt made an update here with the decorative tunnel entrance. :(
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

I do not have megamod, not sure I want megamod.  Could decorative tunnel update be posted here? If not too much trouble.

RedKetchup

yeah i ll try to do it during this week.

The Pilgrim

What else do you have in mind for this week Red?

Abandoned

@RedKetchup, oh that would be great.  Thank you so much.  I sure like your choo choo mod, I hope to start posting the story and pictures this week.  The deco tunnel is just what I need.

Nilla

I had some problems, as I used this tunnel to "out of the map" from the Mega Mod. The builders who started to build it, disappeared and emerged somewhere on a total different edge of the map, often too far away from anything, so several builders starved to death before the tunnel was done.

I don´t know, if it´s a recurring bug or if I was just unlucky by placing it on the "wrong" spot. Maybe you should check (or at least write a warning) before you post this upgrade.

RedKetchup

ok, @Nilla

about the other thing of this week , there will be the Smuggler Cave....

the trade dock was a good idea....
but i will maybe go for an alternate (different kind of) trade similar to ChooChoo ....

Since they kinda are smugglers and pirates ......
i thought i would ask them to take Ale (they love ale...) in exchange for food/utilities (what they could get by pirating merchant boats ^^)

(i still not yet decided about the red barn .... i ll need to redesign it smaller.... i thought to use it as an alternative for pastures... but dunno)

DesoPL

Abandoned

@RedKetchup, regarding red barn, as pasture would be nice but I think we still need a red and white creamery.  Smaller would be nice but a big red and white creamery is better than no red and white creamery.  Liked the weathervane on roof, beautiful building.  Plan for smuggler cave sounds good to me.

RedKetchup

yeah you are probably right.

i was back to my smuggler cave........

i feel so lost !
many times something didnt worked out as expected and i feel so lost to try to spot the problems lol
everytime something doesnt work... i am losing hours to try to find out

and i made a stupid mistake, i erased line about my mountain ceiling recovering all the rear part of the cave and trying to recover hard drive data to try to find a copy of my file before i erased it :S
or i ll need to find out again how i did it.

so lost

RedKetchup

well i found out ! lol.

i remembered what happended last time when i spent 30 hrs to try make it and i finally got it at the last 5 mins and made it BAM! it Works!! lol
i found what was the problem ^^

it is now available and i am sorry if it was not exactly what you ve asked and didnt got exactly what you expected when you did your demand :P

available there :
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1359.0

Abandoned

Thank you @RedKetchup for all the work making this pirate's cave for us.  I think @DesoPL will be very pleased with it and the pirate.

RedKetchup

Quote from: MarkJerue on November 03, 2016, 05:17:59 AM
Please make a bar. A ketchup bar. With rainbow ketchup ^.O

Another bad suggestion: make an advanced hunter profession called "Clowns" that are armed with muskets and hunt drifters and nomads for "Mystery Meat" resource.

like you said : bad suggestions ^^ i am gonna pass on this for the moment ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT ONE : There is a list made by ..... @Gatherer  :)
i am checking this list and i do have a question : CC developpers never made a fenceless cemetery ?
thats surprising

The Pilgrim

There is a fenceless cemetery in CC. Also a transparent one.

Abandoned

Regarding Gatherer's list, first on list is NMC railroad bridge for choo choo. Can the update for choo choo's decorative tunnel be added to that? If it is not too time consuming.