Main Menu

Abandoned - Portage - Story 58

Started by Abandoned, July 31, 2020, 09:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goblin Girl

What a lovely, cozy little town! 

Nice story (again!), Abandoned.

Abandoned

Thanks @Goblin Girl  :)  I was a bit worried about this town because there was so little land and trees on this map.  If I am too concerned with survival the appearance and story could suffer.  The jetties and deco sure helped.

A reminder to all:  The link to Kid Fish n Ships download and a jetty-building tutorial can be found here:

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=3070.0

taniu

@Abandoned ;D ;D ;D Thank you for the advice and instructions - how to create such beautiful stories - which mods to consider for the game so that everything fits - I haven't played this way yet, I rather play at ease. Regards

kid1293

@Abandoned - Great work and thank you again :)
It is great fun to watch all those small tiny things come to life in a big picture :) :) :)

Abandoned

thanks you @taniu  I really enjoy combining a selection of mods for the story, I usually add or remove one or two before deciding which combination to use for the story.  Once I start the map I rarely add another mod.  It is a bit of a challenge.  I am glad you enjoy the stories.

Thanks @kid1293  It really is different testing mod by actually playing a map from start to finish, we see it a bit different and discover what we may have missed or could be added.  Thank you for adding the trading post and lighthouse to the release version, wonderful additions.  :)

I am really looking forward to doing the next story, and the next   ;D  :-X  :)