News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mod Discussions 1.0.7

Started by RedKetchup, February 16, 2017, 03:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

personaly , i have some changes at some windows but they have been renamed ( the Watchout towers are an example. i use a 8 lines windows and the file has been renamed : RKTCProduction.rsc )
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

@kid1293 hi, the toolsmith and baker in the screenshot is your workplace for 1.0.6  Really like that set, will have to update it with the beehive.  :)

@elemental I think it was Discrepancy's watchtower that first had the 12 rows. 

Just don't know why there is such a mix of statistic box sizes in this map.

Edit, I just happened to think of @tanypredetor New Flora, if I'm not mistaken it use to change vanilla gatherer because it collected her wild crops also but now it doesn't.

Discrepancy

If you are running styth tower v2.1, it should not affect any other buildings...

Sorry, I just checked, and I had forgotten to update the mod on WOB, the updated version is available on my website.

Abandoned

Thanks @Discrepancy for tower update, really like that tower, however not using the mod on this map that I have so many different sized info boxes. I realize when building produces multiple items it needs more lines and a bigger info box, I just never had so many different ones on one map before.

Admin

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 16, 2017, 03:48:48 PM
Hello and Welcome on the new Mod Discussions 1.0.7

for the moment i dont know if we can make a 2nd section for Mod Downloads, i will ask around :)
if you post in the section we already have, it will create a link in the non-1.0.7 discuss forum, for the moment copy paste the link and delete it (or ask for delete it if you cant). as soon as possible we will make it redirect to 1.0.7.

Enjoy,
Redk

Download category created and auto post function added to post to the 1.0.7 discussion board.

RedKetchup

THANKS YOU @The Big Chihuahua :)
i didnt found and didnt want to break the forum apart ^^

Discrepancy

The Pilgrim

@RedKetchup   This has probably been answered elsewhere but... Is NMT at all compatible with 1.07 and if so how should it be loaded.  Thanks

RedKetchup

Quote from: The Pilgrim on March 13, 2017, 01:32:19 PM
@RedKetchup   This has probably been answered elsewhere but... Is NMT at all compatible with 1.07 and if so how should it be loaded.  Thanks

it is fully compatible and will work and dont crash. load order doesnt have any signifiant importance.

the only thing : storages dont have all the new Custom0-9 flags/limits.

brads3

that's how i play. i have the 1.07 upgrade to banished,a few of upgraded mods,journey before the 1.07,and left my other mods alone. so it is 1.06 and a half.lol way my game ended up after the CC journey without having issues. but it works well until all the other gets upgraded and buggs worked out.

Discrepancy

I posted this in RedKetchups work in progress discussion, but thought it might be handy here also.

How to add a mod to the NEW: "Mods - 1.0.7" Downloads category?

answer:

When you 'add a download', or edit a previously uploaded one, you can change the 'category' that it is in.
From the editing screen, at the top under 'Title', select 'Mods - 1.0.7' from the drop-down menu.

Confirm, by clicking 'Edit Download'

this will place the mod within the new category.

If you are posting a new mod, it will generate a forum post within the 'Mod Discussions 107' forum.

:)

RedKetchup

The Pilgrim

@Discrepancy   Is there a 1.07 version of DS Small Village that has the firewood cutter, tailor, village blacksmith and such?  Also, is the Pick and Hen mod compatible with 1.07?

Discrepancy

I am currently working on the production part of DS Small Village... but it is taking longer than I would have liked, my mind isn't in the right spot and so I'm not enjoying doing it as much :(

ahh, things go on.

The Pick and Hen hasn't been updated, but I think it should still work fine for 107 as no flags need to be changed.

ancientmuse

QuoteThe Pick and Hen hasn't been updated, but I think it should still work fine for 107 as no flags need to be changed.

I can confirm that, yes, the old Pick and Hen Tavern (1.0.6) does work properly in 1.0.7.

In fact, pretty much all of the old mods for 1.0.6 work well in 1.0.7.  The only difference being that they aren't grouped into the new task bar "mod collections" button in 1.0.7. 

Some of the old mods I've updated and others I haven't... only because some of the mods I prefer them to not be moved to the new "mod collections" button and instead prefer them to be placed under their appropriate individual categories.  But I've also updated a ton of other mods because I definitely like having them grouped under each modder's own little button in the collections section.

So thanks for all these awesome updates you guys !

It gives us Banished addicts a choice of how we want our game laid out and set up according to our own personal tastes.

;D