News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

EB Mods List - Updated September 5 2018

Started by embx61, July 30, 2017, 06:53:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

River

Hi, embx61! Love your Village, but....

Could you add a town hall that does NOT accept Nomads? I am having to use other town halls but they don't fit the scheme.
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

huyle

hello
i just downloaded some mod from this topic (decoration and some irrigation) but they conflict and cause a crash every time. im only using more terrain, cc terrain tool, EB decoration and EB irrigation

brads3

check the bottom of the screen in game does it say banished 1.07? did you exit after enabling the mods completely and reload?

huyle

you can check my screenshot
and can my people put out the fire by using water from the irrigation?

River

Where can I get that "More Terrains" mod?
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

Hawk

[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

River

Hawk

[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

@huyle  the fact your 2 mods turn red mean absolutely nothing. 80% of all your good mods should turn red, if they dont, that mean it is a very very minor mod doing almost nothing ^^

btw, i noticed you dont have the lastest patch, your screen shows 1.0.7 beta build 170212. the last one we've got is 1.0.7 build 170910.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

embx61

I made a new Mod list thread and so this thread will be closed.
The forum not allows more then 10.000 characters and because there are replies in between the first post and a second part of the list I decided to start a new thread and reserved some pages to avoid this in the future.

New Modlist is here: http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

I will close this thread and ask Red if he can pin the new Mod list thread and unpin this one :)
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .