News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

A few Mod Ideas

Started by Xaosmaster, July 22, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaosmaster

Hello all. 

Forgive me if some of these actually exist and I cannot find them, but here are some ideas:

1. Autofull market.  A market that auto-replenishes itself for sandbox style city design.  One that has a huge radius, lots of vendors, has the top possible items, and never runs out of anything.

2. Better Debug Menu.   The custom buttons don't seem to do anything and the food fill is not ideal as it fills every perishable item you have at the same time across all storage.  Same thing with tools and clothes (fills every type you have)

3. Produce Slider.  Sometimes I would like to have more control over how much a farm/orchard/pasture produces.  Maybe something that can range from 0.5 up to 3.0 x production.

4. Priority storage.  I know there are mods that let you restrict storage to certain types, but I would like to see storage with priority.  Meaning that if a storage lot is set to logs, than that is where the logs should be prioritized for.  They can go to another lot, but a person should move it to the preferred lot asap.  This would benefit certain production chains and cut down on the distance someone has to travel to get what they need.

Thank you for your time.

embx61

The market is almost possible beside the top possible items.

1 Of course a modder can add a 1x1 market and allow 1000.000 storage and allow 100 vendors and give it a radius as big as the whole map but it will be a huge cheat. :)

2 Debug menu code is hidden from us. Only Luke can fix the Debug Menu and IMHO he should fix it.

3 is not possible.

4 priority storage is not possible as bannies decide where to put the resources.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

galensgranny

@Xaosmaster , regarding a kind of priority storage to benefit certain production buildings so the workers don't have to walk far to get what they need, you might like RedKetchup's Carts.  They are actually small markets in the shape of a cart and each is for a particular kind of material.  So, you can put one next to a production building, and the cart market worker will go get the supplies, while the production worker can stay put and continue working.
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=435