News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress (3) thread

Started by RedKetchup, March 11, 2019, 07:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

thanks for the words...

nan we are at spring here... today is raining with 10C, last couple of days were good around 16-18C
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

moonbelf

@RedKetchup so sorry you're not well! Chicken soup for sure. Drink lots of fluids. Also applesauce is good for stomach flu.

galensgranny

I hope you get better soon, Red.  If you haven't seen a doctor yet, and are still sick, I hope you go see a doctor. 

RedKetchup

Quote from: galensgranny on May 11, 2019, 04:48:56 AM
I hope you get better soon, Red.  If you haven't seen a doctor yet, and are still sick, I hope you go see a doctor.

not yet. gonna pickup a rendezvous this week and i maybe shall see my doctor somewhere around end of may or begining of june.
thats the time here. it is free... it is super ugly bad here.

moonbelf

Wow! You have to wait that long for an appointment?!

RedKetchup

moonbelf

That's atrocious! Must be a serious doctor shortage in Quebec. I had no idea. Here in Ontario you can get in to see your doctor within a day or two. I really hope you start feeling better. I hope that having to wait that long doesn't mean you'll get worse and worse  :(

RedKetchup

here in wait you can still go to hospitals. but last time i ve gone to hospital, i arrived in ambulance in the morning at 8AM and at 8PM i still never saw a doctor or my number called.... i phoned a contact who got me back to home.

moonbelf

Holy smokes Red! Take care of yourself as best as you can. Sending warm healy thoughts your way.

Nilla

I´m sorry to hear that you are ill, too and that it takes so long to get to a doctor and your experience at the hospital seems really terrible. I hope you get better soon with or without a doctor. HUGS!

angainor88

I hope you feel better soon. Being sick sucks!

Sending you healing thoughts (and hope for more Bruins victories!)

RedKetchup

Quote from: 1 on May 13, 2019, 05:48:20 AM
At least your favourite team won yesterday, @RedKetchup. I hope that cheer up

yeah i did ! :)

Paulo

I hope you get well soon. And please go to the doctor no matter what time it takes, always good to do a little check.

Take Care.

RedKetchup

i made a little thing today. slowly. not done the code yet but ...
next item will be wild beehives spawns. this is for RotP and maybe later for RKEC

i used the idea of Necora spawn model setup with a tree trunk and bees...

Artfactial

Hoping you get well soon and don't have to wait too long for any treatment, take it easy!