Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Forest Deep V4

Started by kid1293, January 17, 2017, 05:08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

OK.OK.
A sturdy stair it will be!
And I beg forgiveness for being rude to the dwarfs!

edit - Here is a Tree Hall ( with stair for all! )
Version 2 in download.

Paeng

Tehehe... why did I know this would keep turning in your head...  ;D
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

kid1293

brads3

that looks more like a treehousethan just a house in a tree.just needs be lower and perfeably a normal ladder.

Paeng

Quote from: kid1293 on January 19, 2017, 08:24:54 AMYou know me by now. :)

I hope that does not worry you...  ;)

Anyway, this one is for you -

Absolutely wonderful, thanks  :)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Denis de la Rive

Yep, got a new shipment of very large, extremely sharp axes, and its cold here, need more firewood!  ;)

Abandoned

@kid1293 that is absolutely amazing.  That'll be hard to top.

@Denis de la Rive , dwarf, back away from that tree hall  :)

kid1293

Thanks!

That picture could have won a competition!

Abandoned

@kid1293, absolutely love this set.  The magic garden is just wonderful.  Small problem with mother tree though.  If you put 1 forester to work there is still the question mark over the tree as if there is no worker.  If you make another forester, the question mark disappears.  The professional list will show 2 foresters, you can find to foresters in the houses, but the mother tree shows 1 of 2, same if you have 3 foresters, the tree shows only 2 of 3.  The foresters are there and working put not numbered correctly.  Tree house are great, wish I had version with the 3rd one before I started map.  Great set.

kid1293

I have checked the code and I have tested in game. Mother Tree works!

There is a chance that you have another forester somewhere with possibility for two workers.
But you have only one.
Next forester you assign in another building goes to that second slot in the first building.  Still with me?  :)

1 of 2 means that you have one but can have two.
Check around your map for other forester buildings and check if there is a 2 of 2 somewhere,
Click the small down arrow just next the second number. Then it should read 1 of 1.
Now that building won't 'steal' any workers you assign in a new building.

(The third number is the total of foresters on your map)

Abandoned

I have no other foresters on the map only mother tree. I checked the forester workers and they were working around mother tree.

QueryEverything

@Abandoned check to see if you accidentally built 2 Mother Trees in the same spot.  I did that when I first downloaded the mod, I didn't see the footprint so added a 2nd one, that may be why you are having problems?

Good luck finding the cause :)  It's a pain when you can't figure it all out. :(
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Abandoned

@QueryEverything , I just discovered I had two mother trees.  After last post, I went back to the game and thought I would try removing it and build a new one to see what would happen and there was a second tree right under it. Removed that one too to make sure there wasn't another.  My mouse button sometimes sticks and double clicks.  I bet that is what happened.  I hope your internet connection has improved, that is really a pain too.  Thanks for reply.

brads3

can the treehouse townhall be separated changed to be a house for hunters to live in?

kid1293

I think it's nice as it is and it is unique!

Maybe later I can go further on that.
Move all forest stuff up in the trees.  ::)

Right now I am cooking. :)
Adding a few recipes to Market BBQ and Market Soup.