Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mod set: America City Living

Started by angainor88, February 03, 2022, 09:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluebird88

Gorgeous! LOVE the iron railings  :)

Voeille

I like all the details, all the shading and AO effects really add a lot to the overall appearance.

angainor88

The next house is done!

This one is a "double shotgun" style of house, similar to the last one. In real life there might be one family living in each half of the house, but only one family is allowed in Banished.

I am planning on two more houses for my New Orleans style houses, one a corner house, and then I'll upload a new Beta version for people to try out.

Abandoned

:) Very nice.  If you really would want 2 families in one of these houses, perhaps the front left one, you could make it a boarding house for 2 families.  Might be handy to have in the set.

angainor88

Sorry there's some big delays on this project. First I was moving, now I've caught covid. This is still on my to do list, just dropped a few places (after "stop hurting" and "unbox house" lol).

Freedom

Best of luck with both of those!

brads3

sorry to hear that. hope u feel better soon.

angainor88

Whew it has been a couple of kinda bad months, but I have finished the next house!

I guess I'm returning to rowhouses for this one, even though I said I was done with them, but New Orleans has some nice ones. I did make an optional 3rd story for them, so you can do a little stacking. I'm not entirely satisfied with how they turned out, just because they look silly if you mix and match the colors. I'm going to do a corner house in this style as well; hopefully the extra story in that one will work better.

Without the third story:

And with:

Glenn

Very nice -  a New Orleans style river boat village sounds very interesting.

Alligators and paddle boats to spice things up

catty-cb

JM

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=4075.msg72026#msg72026
How about split the house vertically on two symmetrical parts. Such two houses that are attached to each other would look like one house.

angainor88

New house, the Dumaine House - it is a corner house with a third floor you can add if you want.

I want to update the beta of this mod, but I'm having trouble uploading it; the file may be too large >.<
What's the limit for file sizes for WoB?

kid1293

I have had trouble around 28-29 MB. Less is okay.

angainor88

Ok, yeah, definitely too large then!

I'll have to upload it somewhere else, then provide the link, probably nexusmods. I'll try to get it done tonight, if I can.

angainor88

Hello all! I have uploaded the latest version to Nexus here: https://www.nexusmods.com/banished/mods/114/?tab=description

This includes the New Orleans inspired houses I just posted. Alas that the files is too big for WoB. If you have any issues or feedback, let me know.