Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Medieval Town 2.04.1.0.6

Started by RedKetchup, September 01, 2016, 11:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: QueryEverything on January 01, 2017, 01:59:37 AM
Quote from: RedKetchup on January 01, 2017, 01:04:06 AM
seems complicated. can you explain better what you need. be explicite.
A 'tiny' & 'small' version of your storage, but like your granary have them as just "fruit & veg" and "protein".  Different versions.
I love your granary and use it on all my maps, but it's too big for my small outposts. 

I hope that makes sense :D

so :

1 Tiny with
   RawMaterialFlags _storageFlags = Fruit | Vegetable;

1 Tiny with
   RawMaterialFlags _storageFlags = Protein;

1 Small with
   RawMaterialFlags _storageFlags = Fruit | Vegetable;

1 Small with
   RawMaterialFlags _storageFlags = Protein;

that will reuse the NMT graphics ? (keep in mind there will be "red" conflict but should be good)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

QueryEverything

That's perfect :)  I have red flags all over the place, haha!!  :D
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: QueryEverything on January 01, 2017, 02:35:07 AM

keep in mind "protein" flag is also used by nuts. all the nuts and eggs have also protein flag (some version of honey too depending who made it)

QueryEverything

Quote from: RedKetchup on January 01, 2017, 02:48:08 AM
Quote from: QueryEverything on January 01, 2017, 02:35:07 AM

keep in mind "protein" flag is also used by nuts. all the nuts and eggs have also protein flag (some version of honey too depending who made it)
Thank you :) At the moment it really is because my hunters and the gatherers are in each others storage areas and maxing other ones, but leaving others empty and I'm constantly having to move things around, especially at my fishing villages where my storage gets gathered items dumped there because the hunters dumped everything where the gatherers are.  hahaha.  crazy people :D

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

here you go.

you can place this mod AFTER the NMT mod on your list.
(if it is a new fresh city, doesnt matter where in the list, but an old existent save, probably preferable placed after NMT)

you will find the icons in the original storage toolbar (i cannot call another mod toolbar like NMT RK toolbar)

RedKetchup

screenshot

let me know if all good :)

QueryEverything

I'm a very happy gamer tonight, thank you, they are perfect!!

galensgranny

@RedKetchup , would you clarify the following buildings:

Medieval Clinic - Acts as hospital?
Medieval Barber Shop- Does NOT heal sick people but only gives health happiness?
Medieval Dentist - Does not heal sick people, only gives health happiness?
Medieval Bath House-  Does not heal sick people, only gives health happiness?
Library- same function as a church?  Basically, a church replacement?
Is the Washing Place just giving health happiness but not a replacement for a hospital to heal sick people?

RedKetchup

Quote from: galensgranny on June 20, 2018, 04:34:46 AM
@RedKetchup , would you clarify the following buildings:

Medieval Clinic - Acts as hospital?
Medieval Barber Shop- Does NOT heal sick people but only gives health happiness?
Medieval Dentist - Does not heal sick people, only gives health happiness?
Medieval Bath House-  Does not heal sick people, only gives health happiness?
Library- same function as a church?  Basically, a church replacement?
Is the Washing Place just giving health happiness but not a replacement for a hospital to heal sick people?

in 2.04:

the Medieval Clinic act as an hospital with attendance of 10 instead of 30 for hospital, doesnt attract idlers for Happiness:Health as the hospital do.
Medieval Barber Shop does not act like an hospital but attract idlers for Happiness=Health. has an attendance for 50
the Medieval Dentist does not act like an hospital (arent sure at all lol) but attract idlers for Happiness=Health. has an attendance for 50
the Medieval Bath House  does not act like an hospital but attract idlers for Happiness=Health. has an attendance for 2000.
the Medieval Library act like a church, attract idlers for Happiness:Spirit, has an attendance of 60.
the Medieval Washing Place only attract idlers for Happiness:Goods (same as market), doesnt have attendance. doesnt heal at all.

Overall: they are kinda some kind of obscur since back in time... i was not as much experimented as today ^^

now in RK Ed:
the Medieval Clinic act as an hospital with attendance of 20 instead of 30 for hospital, doesnt attract idlers for Happiness:Health as the hospital do.
the Medieval Barber Shop act as an hospital with attence of 10  instead of 30 for hospital,  doesnt attract idlers for Happiness:Health as the hospital do.
the Medieval Dentist act as an hospital with attence of 10  instead of 30 for hospital,  doesnt attract idlers for Happiness:Health as the hospital do.
the Medieval Bath House doesnt act like an hospital, has an attendance of 200. attract idlers for Happiness:Health
no library and no washing place yet

sorry for the delay for answering.

galensgranny

Thanks for the further explanations, Red!  Very helpful.  I am trying to get all my Bannies happy.  I took notes to keep while I play to remember that the RK EC Barber Shop and Dentist are healing hospitals, while in NMT they don't heal the sick.
I am so glad I asked especially about the washing place.  I thought it provided health happiness.  I love that you made it to give goods happiness, as in some spots I don't need or want another market, but want those more isolated bannies to still be able to get the full happiness.

I used the NMT bathhouse for the first time and really like it, especially as it can have a choice of roof colors.  I have an orange and brown town section, so the NMT works well as it can be upgraded to an orange roof.  I pretend it is like spa, with hot tubs, special mineral baths, and massages.

I am so glad you made these different kinds of buildings to give more variety and that can also fit in later eras of game play.  My Bannies are in the early 1800's or so.

Nilla

@galensgranny; you're talking about happiness; do you use the modded happiness system together with RKEd? Which mods do you use? I would like to hear more about, how it works.

galensgranny

@Nilla, I am using RK EC version 11, Red's NMT 2.04 with Colonial Charter Journey (I had been using CC's older version until recently), and added Tom's Norseman mod to make happiness count.  I also have practically all of Kid's, Discrepancy's, Necora's and EB's mods plus many others that have just a few items or some stand alones.  I have most all of Tom's separate mods (Red Cottages, Fly Fishing, small spot Hunter, etc.) and Black Liquid's happiness radius mod to show it, (which sadly does not work on all buildings from various modders).  I use Black Liquid's No Smoke mod to help not have a slowdown during game play, which really does make a difference with the speed function.

I like green grass and no snow.  Right now, I do not want to spend time clearing all the fodder and flowers from RK EC, and even if that was not so bad, the ground underneath is brown, not nice green grass (sorry, Red).  To get the terrain as I like with using RK EC, I have to have RK EC above CC, to get the CC Mediterranean Climate-no snow terrain.  It is very weird that having CC above RK EC only allows RK EC terrain options.  That defies the usual idea of mod load order, being upside down from the usual way of load orders, but that is how is.  If one was fine with snow and wanted Red's fodder and flowers all over at the start, then CC would have to above RK EC.

Of what matters for how I want things to be in the game, my load order is:
Norseman
Medieval Town 2.04
RK EC
CC

I am not sure if it matters where the Norseman mod gets put, but I didn't want to spend time experimenting so I just put it above the others.  I also had to have CC below Medieval Town 2.04 to get one of CC's buildings to accept pottery from Red's Medieval Town 2.04.

I haven't gotten terribly far along, but so far, Tom's happiness system is working with mods from others.  The Norseman mod does not care whose hospital, tavern, church, etc. it is in order to work towards the happiness.  At least is has not mattered from all those I have used from a few different modders.  I believe it would work with any happiness building made by anyone, as long as they did not do something to remove the necessary features for special buildings.

I did find that well stocked taverns seems to matter most of all to the Bannies!  They don't care where their liquor comes from, as long as they can drink it!  :D

If you want to know all the mods I use, here there are, but not in load order:
A8SouthAfricanHousing
AdvancedBlacksmith
banishedUImod
BetterStockPileStorage
BokaapMosque
BostonHouse
BostonHouse2
BusyLaborersVersion2ByDarkbibou
Campfire
CCNoSmoke
CCStacked
ChristmasMod
CityRoads
college
ColonialCharterJ
ColorfulLittleFence
Compatibility107
CountryLittleHouse
creamery
CropMushroom
D20MedievalHouses
DecoPlants
DecorativeItems
DSBlastFurnace
DSBridgeCrossing
DSChapelofErnest
DSCrestBlacksmith
DSFences
DSGlobeTheatre
DSJettyAndBridge
DSJettyAndBridgePatchToV211
DSNeubertSmithShop
DSPickandHenBrewery
DSRoads
DSRoastedNuts
DSSmallVillageHomes
DSSmallVillageProduction
DSSmallVillageServices
DSSmallVillageStorage
DSStoneBridge
DSStoneHovels
DSStorage
DSTownHouses
DSTunnels
DSWagonVendor
EBDecoFences
EBDecoration
EBUnifiedMod
EBVilFishOverride
elfSmallerVendors
extleather
FastFoodStand
flatten
FlyFishing
ForestCombo
Forgetaboutorchard
GrowHerbs
HappinessRadius
HorseWagen
Hunting
ImprovedGatherer
ImprovedHerbalist
ImprovedHuntingCabin
ImprovedMine
ImprovedWoodcutter
InedibleFlour    -    -    -    -    -    -    MOD DISABLED
IntensifiedFishingDock
Izba
KidAbbey
KidAlotofseeds
KidAmongTrees
KidAnimalShedCheese
KidAnimalShedSA
KidBakeryGarden
KidBedBreakfast
KidBWCattle
KidChopChop
KidColonialHousing
KidColonialResource
KidDecoSunflower
KidFishFarm
KidForestOutpost
KidForestPond
KidFriendlyNeighborhood
KidGhostFlowers
KidGothicDeco
KidGothicFantasy
KidGothicFarm
KidGrannyPark
KidHouseBoat
KidHousesForSale
KidInTransit
KidMarketPuzzle
KidMedievalGrace
KidMoreHouses
KidMoreHousesDark
KidMountainMansion
KidNewWell
KidPlimothHarmonized
KidPlimothPlantation
KidRowBusiness
KidRowHousing
KidSBVMission
KidStoneHouseAddon
KidStorageCarts
KidSwampHouses
KidTangerineCenter
KidTinySeparate
KidToolEmporium
KidTwilightHerbs
KidWildWest
KidWindSawmill
KidWorkPlace
KidYardCover
LessFog
littlechapel
littlehouse
MaritimesCoverings
MaritimesDecorations
MaritimesLogCabins
MaritimesNSInshore
MaritimesPineSet
MaritimesPortRoyal
MaritimesSherbrooke
MarketBBQ
Mathieuso_Decorations
MegaModDecoPack
MiniBuildings
MoreStone
MoreWood
MultipleStarts
MWPlants
NECEmptySquare
NewDebug
NewLimitVanillaTP
newmedievaltown 2.04
NMT30DecoCrop
NMT30MultiStoryHousing
nordichouses
NordicLogCabin
NordicSchool
NordicWarehouse
Norseman
OldBakeryHouse
OldBlacksmith
OldHunterHut
OldTailorHouse
orchardism
quarryfix
quieterlivestock
Raspberry
RedCottage
RedCreameryCows
RedCreameryMain
RKBeachParty
RKBostonHouse
RKCemetery
RKEditorChoiceEdition 11
RKGardenWalls
RKTrainingCamp
RKWhiteFenceSet
ShortToolbar
SJGL_Small_Markets
SJGL_Stacked_Houses
SmokingShed
SpecializedStockpiles
StorageShed
Strawberry
Terraform
TjurkoMill
UnhappinessRadius
VDecorativePlantsEvergreen
WaterAndOtherDecorations
WhiteHouse
wintinEmporium

LadyMarmalade

@galensgranny Wow and I thought I had alot of mods!

What is the NewDebug mod in your list? I also havent seen a Fly Fishing mod before..I need to grab that one!
I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.

galensgranny

Quote from: LadyMarmalade on June 22, 2018, 08:42:59 AM
@galensgranny Wow and I thought I had alot of mods!

What is the NewDebug mod in your list? I also havent seen a Fly Fishing mod before..I need to grab that one!
That's probably why it can take up to 20 minutes for my game to load, sometimes a bit less.

The Fly Fishing Mod is by Tom Sawyer as is available at https://www.banishedventures.com/flyfishing/
If you don't have Tom's deer hunting spot, I suggest you get it. I can't find it on his website, but it is at https://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/853-Hunting
The NewDebug is I guess a sort of "secret" mod Red made for his personal use. He posted it somewhere in a thread but I can't find where. It is basically the same as the regular Debug menu mod.

LadyMarmalade

@galensgranny Thanks for the reply. I'm actually wondering if the fly fishing and deer hunting spot are taken from The North as they look very similar.   I hope so - I particularly like the deer hunting spot one  and would like to use it outside of my North Game.

I think I know what you mean about Red's  'secret' debug mod. I found the thread where it was discussed and I can guess exactly where it differs from the standard debug mod. Unfortunately it's been removed I think!
I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.