News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Bales of hay

Started by trayken, December 21, 2017, 05:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

how you going to bale it with no tractor? there is small hay piles in CC as decoration.RED;s fodder piles look like nice sized hay piles when harvested, they would make good decorations.

trayken

I am new hear to this site so please forgive those questions or votes. I am just trying to see if any moderators could create an image of a bale of hay matching the time area of the game. It would make a great visual effect for pastures and along side of barns. I see there is a list of crates that one can chose from in CC mod. After selecting the crate icon in cc one can change the crate appearance by tapping "F". I believe that it could be easy enough to place the bale of hay image in there as a crate design.
I hope that someone reads this and also finds this to be an interesting idea and is able to create this. Thank you all for reading :)

TheOtherMicheal

Making hay bales can be done, but it would probably have to be a new mod.

The modders who made CC would have to create the hay bale if it was to be part of their menu system for the crates. Modders cannot open & change a mod from someone else because of the way the game creates mods. They can only make a new mod to make some sort of change in the original mod.

However, another modder could make hay bales as a stand-alone mod or as part of their own decoration set.