News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

How to remove ghosted trees?

Started by Nominix, February 17, 2017, 10:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nominix

I have tried terraforming under it, flattening, clicked all over the thing looking for its remove option. Is there no way to remove ghosted in trees? If it has its own remove tool I have yet to find it ? I rarely if ever use them but decided to use them to try and work around a placement issue, misclicked and now I cant seem to find the way to get rid of it. Am i simply blind and overlooking the remove option for them?

QueryEverything

@Nominix  Can you post a screen shot of the tree (if you can click on it) menu and let's see if it's one of those pesky 'hidden remove' ones.
There are a couple where the remove option is a little lost.
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Nominix

Cant click on it. I have tried up and down every inch of it and get nothing. Ill grab a ss though and post it.

Finally found it - its a very small area in the top of the tree. Took about 100 clicks to find it, but at least now I know where it is. :)
And thanks for the "hidden" clue, it made me check a bit more precisely :)

QueryEverything

[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]