News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Are there any invisible non-ghosted 'decorations'?

Started by Karlieb, May 09, 2017, 12:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karlieb

Quote from: Necora on May 09, 2017, 08:46:51 PM
So I added something to the download section... http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=294

It is a few empty pieces to play with. There is a 1x1 empty square that will prevent bannies from passing. There is a 1x1 empty square that will allow bannies to pass (and be built over a road). There is also an empty field, which is basically a crop field with transparent texture where no work is done.

Should cover most of you empty needs.

You're my hero. I think I now have everything I need to make the primitive meadow city of my dreams. :)

brads3

just a heads up. if this works like the others i mentioned,if you lay this under treed or grass or bushes,rocks,etc , those items won;t be removed or collected when you clear that area.happens alot with long roads. the game sets something on the tile and you lay down a road then that "something" stays there until you remove the road or in this case invisible space. can be a handy trick to leave decorations that are already growing.

QueryEverything

Quote from: Necora on May 09, 2017, 08:46:51 PM
So I added something to the download section... http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=294

It is a few empty pieces to play with. There is a 1x1 empty square that will prevent bannies from passing. There is a 1x1 empty square that will allow bannies to pass (and be built over a road). There is also an empty field, which is basically a crop field with transparent texture where no work is done.

Should cover most of you empty needs.

@Necora what an excellent idea for some of the areas where the fencing doesn't stop the Bannies from walking through to an area they shouldn't!!  Thank you for sharing, I think the one that will prevent them from passing will be a fave of mine. :D
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Paeng

Quote from: Necora on May 09, 2017, 08:46:51 PMShould cover most of you empty needs.

Thanks!  :)

Tehehe... us players are a different spezies, huh? give us hundreds of mb and we want more, more, more...

And then you can please us with one square of... emptyness   :D
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]