News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!

Started by Admin, July 08, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonkan

Just saying hi so save myself from the cleanup :)

BANISHEDNOMAD

Hi, I'm new and don't wanna get purged  ;D

Been playing for a couple years, not great at it but have had 1- 1k plus population game and many in the 6 to 8 hundred range before the mass starvation hits. I'm reading and learning new strategies to try and grow bigger also looking for some new mods to try out and change things up a bit.

Thank you to the moders who made a cool game even better.

VickyLeZiegler

:)Hello everyone, thank you for all the great mods you make. I`m happy that I found this page  :D

Bert Preast

Just a quick post to save my account from eradication...

arishiell

Thanks everyone for the great mods, pictures and stories! :D

moonbelf

Hello and thank you for the great mods!

Gatherer

Hello all!!! Don't be strangers anymore. Keep posting. ;)
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Tonje

Hi, I'm Tonje. Norwegian. 47 y.o. woman with a love for peaceful strategy games. Used to play Settlers 3 many years ago and still play Sid Meier's "Colonization" via DosBox.

Stumbled upon a article about Banished last year and I'm glad I took the time to Google it and find it at Steam (which I had not heard of either). It took even more time to understand the concept of MODS... and here I am.

BTW. I was wondering why my post count said 0 posts (I've commented a few places in the MOD Section) and found the answer in the Announcement Area.

Anyway, I'm happy to have found this site. Sorry you have to deal with spammers.

kid1293

Welcome! Glad to meet a 'nabo' :)

Tonje

Thank you, Kid! I didn't notice you had a Swedish flag there. Your English is very good.
Do any of you know how long I have to vertify my post with those letter-in-image before I can reply? (Its hard to see the letters)

Poyns

kid1293

Tonje

RE: 1
Captcha was the word I didn't remember. Thank you! Btw. Have you tried Grammarly? www.grammarly.com
It's a free and simple browser app that makes red lines under wonky words and sentences. I've used it since I discovered it a couple of years ago. When you hover over a red line it comes with suggestions (most of the time). I've already used it twice to fix errors in this reply. ;)

Tonje

RE: 1

That is true. My problem is that I forget, especially seldom used words. LOL
Last April I started writing a story (not published). I use Evernote (free) but want to buy Scrivener.
To really challenge myself, I write in English and believe I've become a lot better... but of course, it's really bad compared to native English speakers.

Anyway, as of now, I just write for myself. Should I ever publish it would need heavy editing. And since I already have enough written for maybe three books... it would be a lot of work for a poor editor. LOL

The way sentences in the English language are built... it's very different from Norwegian and Swedish. I don't know your language, though, so I cannot say how it compares.

RedKetchup

i want to welcome everyone. i strongly know if you are posting 1 post this is because you have been asked for. i know you guys don't want to participate. and thats super OK !
thats absolutely no problem with that. this is why i let you live and make your one post in peace !

but i welcome everyone who follow WoB everyday/week !!!
and your presence is greatly appreciated !!

thanks you!
to everyone who comes here !!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .