News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Gothic Farm V1.11

Started by kid1293, October 03, 2017, 08:44:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Depending on mod order this storage issue can be caused by the North in your game @brads3. Honey is flagged as grain there. I agree with @elemental that Grain in terms of carb or Fruit are the options. I had it as fruit and switched to grain in a last update to complete the early gatherers diet and to not displace the challenging fruit-growing. Honey can be indeed easily overpowered since it is produced from nothing in a small area and should not be created in big amounts covering several food types, in my opinion.

brads3

GM,team.i bumped into the jamhouse not making fruit jam right as i was about to leave for the day.i would have thought it was mod order except for the fact that the honey worked in 1 KID mod but not another.  the main difference to this game is "wild honey" has been added from the flora mod. North isn't on either.

kid1293

Wild Honey is not interfering. My honey producers have kept the vanilla flags for honey.

I have Alcohol | Edible in my Workplace Brewer. The honey should be stored there because of Edible.

I have Fruit | Vegetable in my Gothic Farm Jam House. My honey should be stored there. Either flag.

Colonial Jam Shop does not use honey.

@brads3 - Do you use another honey provider? Someone who has altered honey?

brads3

honey looks to be flagged as grain.what mod could be flora or RK.i made a note and will check more between maps.   

kid1293

RK is known to have changed apiary in the past. Maybe his code is changing flags?
I presume you have RK's mod on top?

elemental

Goblin Girl

Quote from: elemental on August 01, 2018, 03:16:20 PM
DS has honey too.
He does, and it's fruit.  Comb honey is fruit + protein.

RedKetchup

in RK Ed :

RawMaterialFlags _flags = Edible | Grain;
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

Just a small note. Updated to V1.1
Added textures from Gothic Fantasy to Jam House, Mill and Mill Storage.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=370

Abandoned

:) Very nice, a better match for Gothic Fantasy both light and dark.  Thanks