News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

DS Jetty & Bridge v2.1 (updated 20 April 2018)

Started by Discrepancy, February 16, 2017, 07:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willows

Ok, I didn't have the right stockpile up. It stores in Raw Materials now. Thanks!! :)
Lifetime Goal: To be the Neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady.

Anyone play and/or mod RCT3? Please pm me! :)

Currently playing RCT3. Send me a pm if needed, I check in daily.

brads3

CC doesn't have fertilizer but does have a misc. tag. reeds and bonemeal would be under that. CC does jave some small barns set to different tags and some small market pieces. last time we discussed flags or tags,DS got a headache and left for 2 weeks.LOL
     off the top of my head i can't tell you what stores where. there is a re-learning curve to the storage systems. there is improvements. EB made small markets,KIDD has a forester set with storage.RED made a forest storage barn.NECORA has the pine material shed. combined with some covered piles,there is less issues. i am sure DS added some specia storage as wel but have not had a chance to test any yet.

so far i don't see major issues of conficting limit flags. LUKE has the game set to work and make mods compatabe with each other.that credit applies to the modders as well. as confusing as storage is,it seems to be more about us players figuring out what goes where than anything not working.

we know that when an item is made it is flagged. fertilizer is made and tagged misc,etc. now how is the storage assigned? is the piles assigned the flags via the game itself or does it depend on the mods? same with the general barns.  maybe we need a set of barns with various tags to better store items. REd does have a set of market carts to help move items for workplaces. or a general chart of what stores where.

elemental

CC made an in-game menu that I find to be very helpful at times. It lists all items, which building makes them, what profession makes them, and what category they are in. Each modder could make their own version of that as an optional standalone mod. That would certainly help players understand what each item is.

Alternatively a spreadsheet/list from each modder would also work. Or even better, a single spreadsheet with DS, Red, EMBX, and Kid's items (and anyone else's) all listed together along with which mod the items come from and perhaps even production stats. I would be happy to help make this if anyone is interested.

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

zsbuum

Hi!

I also cannot store iron fittings so I cannot build anything of this awesome mod.
I use only 3 mods, the Megamod with CC and DS town houses. What should I do? the mods are "colliding" with each other, because they are red, but I can still play with them, the Jetty mod is at the top of the modlist.
What should I do / where can I download or find the EB storage that worked for someone before?

Thanks in advance!

galensgranny

Quote from: zsbuum on September 20, 2018, 07:45:52 AM
Hi!

I also cannot store iron fittings so I cannot build anything of this awesome mod.
I use only 3 mods, the Megamod with CC and DS town houses. What should I do? the mods are "colliding" with each other, because they are red, but I can still play with them, the Jetty mod is at the top of the modlist.
What should I do / where can I download or find the EB storage that worked for someone before?

Thanks in advance!
@zsbuum The EB storage is meaning the Materials Store that the modder Embx61 made.  In the game, his mods are under a tab with only "EB", so that is why the person called it EB storage.   The Embx61 materials store is within his EB Unified mod at http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=271
Or, you can get it as a separate mod with only the Materials Store at http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=323
I, personally, would download the EB Unified mod as there are many good things.

zsbuum

Thanks so much! I solved the problem by disabling DS town houses mod, now it works like a charm with the Megamod. The only bad thing is the merchants don't work. I built a stock merchant, that worked like a charm but the jetty ones don't. I noticed this so far, but I can play without them so it is not that a big problem.

BlueFireChelle

Just wanted to say thanks for all the previous comments about the problems with the Merchant boats not stopping. I'm playing with this mod for the first time and am having trouble with my Jetty Food Merchant. I wasn't sure if I had placed it backwards or something. But it seems like I need to try re-locating it further out on the water. Will give that a go! :)
Here's my fledgling water town so far....
Thanks for a great mod.

svkaamos

Anyone else getting a crash when trying to build a glassmaker building? I'm running it with The North 7, if that makes a difference.

Nilla

Many mods are not compatible with the North but some of DS mods are and there are also special patches to the DS mods to use, but I don´t think that there are any for North7, since I haven´t seen @Discrepancy around here for a long time. Maybe @Tom Sawyer knows.

Tom Sawyer

The DS Jetties and Bridges should actually work with North 7. I will look at the glassmaker and try to fix it in next update.