News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Imperial City - first stage

Started by Doctor_Dodo, January 04, 2016, 04:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor_Dodo

This is the first stage of my new map. My idea is to build an Elder Scrolls Imperial City inspired city, with various city sections and water and beautiful nature surrounding it. I'll try to include the best from all of my favorite mods:
- Blackliquids Colonial Charter 1.6 - I love the old castle, the ghost animals (in particular the elephants and the giraffes), the ghost table, the ghost ships, the bushes, the Coaching Inn, the Chicken pen etc etc. So many new goodies and a lot of old favorites.
- Redketchups New Medieval Town 2.0 - love the washing place, the brick houses, the lighthouse. And the Cathedral and the school are still two of my favorite buildings.
- Redketchups New Medieval Castle mod - Beta. Just love it. I hope you get all the credit you deserve for this mod.
- Redketchups Decorative Items Pack. The botanist is a beautiful building and still my number one source of trading.
- Embx61's Turis Farmhouses and Farmstand. Two of my favorites.
- Downloadmyhearts Road 45. So nice variety of roads. Perfect for squares and pittoresque residential areas.
I used to play a lot of different computer games before, but for the past year, I've only been playing Banished. You Luke (the creator of Banished) and you all modders have really made my 600+ hours of Banished playing a real treat.

Doctor_Dodo

Some progress. Also, I forgot to mention to Elfecutioners mods previously, which I also like. The small carts come really handy. Not to mention CC:s dock kit. Love it! :)

RedKetchup

wow a very long while i didnt see Medieval Castle walls :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Doctor_Dodo

It's a really great mod. :)
Okay, I changed the direction of the city a bit, from an Elder Scroll Imperial City inspired, to a more European capital like city.

Tamras

where to get the road 45 mod? Thanks.

Tamras