News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

New Mod Kit and Resource Limits

Started by Necora, February 13, 2017, 07:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

what are the 2 missing icons ? and texture.rsc file ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

I don't know what happened!
I reinstalled the old modkit and now all files are there.
I've checked and from what I remember it was
Dialog\Sprite\RawMaterial\Small\Pepper.png

Dialog\Sprite\RawMaterial\Small\SeedCherry.png
and the texture file was
Texture\ModelTexture.rsc

I checked on the 1.0.6 version I had installed.
Now after new install it seems OK!
I have checked back on earlier versions (1.0.4  and 1.0.5) and the files are there.
Something must have happened to my files.
Sorry for messing it up!

RedKetchup

ah no problem it happends

too much often, instead to just copy files from resource, or another mod, i always forget to hold cntrl to copy them so i am "moving" them instead and disappear from original location ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

tanypredator

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 14, 2017, 04:32:35 AM
banished patch 1.0.7 beta will 100% fully play mods made 1.0.6 so there is not a problem

Oh, I'm very glad to hear that. There is no need for new limits in my mods. New textile limit was nice and enough.

QueryEverything

Quote from: Abandoned on February 14, 2017, 05:09:11 AM
Time is the thing.  Too much time and effort for a dying game.  I think this is all too little too late. 

Wow, that's quite defeatist and I can't see it happening.
Whether this game is 'dying' in Luke's mind, is only true in the wider community if we let it, and so far, I don't see that happening for a long, long time to come.

All gaming communities ebb & flow, it's natural, but as long as there are players, and as long as there are modders, it doesn't matter the number of them, but the commitment.

My bread & butter is in a gaming community where we're still being asked for mods that are for a platform that is over 10 years old, simply put, old gamers, will play what they love and will support it for years.
And, with the advent of Steam, and Steam content you will find that there will always be players.

Great work to the community for keeping this game very much alive!!
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

QueryEverything

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 14, 2017, 01:06:07 AM
Quote from: QueryEverything on February 14, 2017, 12:54:17 AM
Sounds great @RedKetchup :D

warning though ... they arent posted yet ^^

i wish if we could get a new MOD Garage for the 1.0.7 Mods ^^ ( Mod discussions 1.0.7 and Mod download 1.0.7 sections)

This isn't a bad idea :) [/size] [/size]Might work out well, moving forward, especially with all the new updated filed.    Perhaps @The Big Chihuahua could help out??
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]