News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress thread

Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristahfer

I used to like to use the seedling for trade. At a value of 8 they were a very good return on the investment.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Kristahfer on March 13, 2018, 04:55:30 PM
I used to like to use the seedling for trade. At a value of 8 they were a very good return on the investment.

yeah but that wont be comeback :)
i am sorry.

Botanists will create 2 to 3, they will have a value of 2 and it will cost water and fertilizer to create those.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Denis de la Rive

Excellent choice, there are a lot of tradable goods, the old version was a bit overpowered, almost a cheat.  ;)

RedKetchup

so .....

so far , 2 kind of decorative trees made :)

a Cedar tree made (my old japanese cedar tree) , it will come with 3 "F" "alternate" different forms.
a Cherry tree in flower made (my old japanese cherry tree), it will come with 3 "F" "alternate" different forms X 3 different colors = 9 ( 9 "F"ed )

they will need a "Seedling" as required material.

raerae2

Those trees are really pretty. Thank you for all your work on this (and your other mods). I have really enjoyed trying out this mod. It will be fun to have some decorative elements.

RedKetchup

added some maples ? in 3 colors , green from summer and yellow and orange/red from autumn :)

brads3

the update is save-game compatable. i added it with no crash.it might depend more on what is built.
   i did figure out something with the texture issue. when the CHOICE is enabled it automatically points to the peak start.you can change the option to valley ot lakes,etc.not sure what causes the game to decide where to load. i cleaned the registry and was teating. if the CHOICE is above the north then you can choose the terrain.only happens when the north is loaded above now.it seems the game loads the choice peak texture instead of the North's.

RedKetchup

in fact you (in fact "we", i mean) we cannot decide which one by default. this is the game which decide that, it always relative to the "position" you decided last time you did a map (whatever the mod choice menu)

for example, you had the north mod and you decided to take the 3rd option in the list and you started a map.
the next time, you decide to put RK Ed" first in the list and start a map from RK Ed. the game will give you the 3rd choice in the list in the "RK Ed menu"

to continue our example, you decide to make the 6th choice in the RK Ed list and start a map....
and then. after a while you decide to go back to North Mod and make another new map.....

the game will take you back to the "6th choice" in the North Mod menu if it exist, (if not: it will take you to last one in the list, or first one in the list, not sure there...)

RedKetchup

i dont find the post where i've been asked to add some carts as markets...

i am making some...
but i am wondering while i do this.... how much "weight" a cart should hold ? certainly not as big as the barns...  how much capacity it should have ?
and also , should it acts like a market with a vendor ? or just like a barn/stockpile with no vendor ??

marcoic

Hello everyone, ive been reading this thread and id like to try this mods, but i cant seem to find the link for it.
Also, once installed, should I disable anything I have and give it a try on its own?
Thanks

RedKetchup

Quote from: marcoic on March 16, 2018, 05:14:33 PM
Hello everyone, ive been reading this thread and id like to try this mods, but i cant seem to find the link for it.
Also, once installed, should I disable anything I have and give it a try on its own?
Thanks

the link is here : http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=409

yeah i suggest to try it first alone... and add later what you would like to

RedKetchup

Quote from: RedKetchup on March 16, 2018, 05:06:10 PM
i dont find the post where i've been asked to add some carts as markets...

i am making some...
but i am wondering while i do this.... how much "weight" a cart should hold ? certainly not as big as the barns...  how much capacity it should have ?
and also , should it acts like a market with a vendor ? or just like a barn/stockpile with no vendor ??

still no answers on this

i did my mesh though :) it will look like this (i'll need personalize each signs) (and put stuff inside the carts)

brads3

looks good.i would say vendors so they move items.as for space i would say 2500 or less but i was hoping for others to give input on that also.

RedKetchup

one for every flag ; and has only 1 flag ?

brads3

i leave that to you. i can see stone,logs,minerals,textiles.NILLA mentioned grain and fertilizer. doing them by flag and then splitting the food carts to each catagory is a good idea.how much control do you have over how it prioritizes? say it stores grain which is grain+flour, can it be made to store more grain than flour.which would cause it to move flour esewhere to keep space for the grain.