News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Wish list

Started by Glenn, July 27, 2021, 09:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

I thought I would open a topic on what mod you would like to be created if and when Kid has the time or inclination to try and create it.

For me I would like a pond or fishing hole that can be placed on a creek -

My thought process is that there are times when you may want to create a larger level area by terraforming over a creek but doing so leaves a creek with no "correct" end point. 

There are mods that are similar to a point, ( red's fishing pond) but none that look as if they should be there, that is, natural.

Kid also has small fishing ponds, but I was hoping for something larger that could look as if the creek is flowing into a natural hollow/lake/pond in the landscape.

banishedsanni

Not sure why there r 2 wish list mods :)

BUT:

I would love to see more ground covers, that r not .. quadrate? ... like the one from CC mod which is absolutley great for blending things. Its the only kind of ground cover (I know) which is not quadrate.

And I would love to see climbing plants. I often use ghosted trees to create the illusion of houses being overgrown by climbing plants (example: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KezZc-gUVH_XDASU3ZJMTJo8cXD9jdzD/view?usp=sharing ). But this is very limited because i need to hide the tree's trunks. I really wish there were some plants just for this.

Abandoned

No need to post double - the first post in other Wish List thread explains where future ideas, suggestions, and wish lists should be posted - in the Suggestion and Mod Idea category.  This category is for mods that have already been made - every new mod that is released has a thread in this category.