News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Reeds v. 1.1 + NatDiv

Started by jesta030, July 11, 2017, 01:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adelegarland

Tried that, no luck, now getting fatal access violation crash...  I just gotta have those reeds
Put it all back the way it was, no reeds and no crash!
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

brads3

sounds like a conflict with another mod in the order or the flora mod.did you try turing the flora off and see how it runs then?is 1 way to narrow it down.
if the reed mod was made to work with the newer nat div , it may or may not work with the older versions.then you might get away with the plain reed mod. worth trying.

adelegarland

@brads3 Tried turning off the flora mod and again, crash!   I noticed someone was using NatDiv2,  Where can I find that?   Maybe I need to use that one?
@jesta030 Have you tried this mod with any of Necora and Tany's Flora mods?  And which NatDiv version were you using with this mod?
And guys - Thanks for all the help, suggestions and most of all these great Mods!   
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

brads3

that is what i think your problem is since you are crashing. you are using the wrong nat div and reed mod. try the plain reed mod instead of the reed+nat div.  the newer nat div has been known to cause the game to run slow. i have used both with the pine mod. i have not tried the flora mod.at the moment i went back to using the original nat div. you can find the new version here:

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1633.240