News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Rise of the Pharaoh Beta 1 testing

Started by irrelevant, August 24, 2019, 07:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

Quote from: wiccandove on August 28, 2019, 06:09:29 PM
This may be a stupid question, but where can I download this?
Reply #174 of this thread: http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1108.165

It seems so obvious!  ;)

wiccandove

irrelevant

So in this thread I have complained of various problems with gameplay:

• most of my vendors were not vending, but rather were working as laborers
  • I had terrible problems with a tailor I built using this mod, to the point where I gave up on trying to make coats
  • I didn't complain about this, but I was crashing out of Banished every second time I tried to reload a save
  • I didn't complain about this either, but the game was taking forever to start up, and taking forever to load a save, and everything was just crawling along in game
I fixed it all! I uninstalled Banished, and reinstalled it. Cleared all the "MOD*" entries out of the registry. All these problems went away. I probably won't be able to reload any of my old saves, as I don't use mod manager and I'm sure I won't be able to remember which mods I was using with what towns, but it is such a relief to be able to play Banished again without these headaches. And leaving all those old towns behind will be refreshing!

@MarkAnthony I would bet you'd be able to clear up your blacksmith problems with a reinstall. Your issues almost certainly aren't related to RKRP, as I never experienced any blacksmith problems at all. 

irrelevant

@RedKetchup one thing makes me sad, I can't get "Slink's No More Seeds" to work with your mod. Any thoughts?

moonbelf

@irrelevant So glad you got your problems fixed! I only ever had 1 problem at the blacksmith and that was the cap on "something" preventing further work. But as you did I simply upped all the relevant limits and it went away. I too have given up on a tailor.

I'm thinking of waiting for ROTP beta 2 but will probably continue to play beta 1 all the same.

irrelevant

Really enjoying this little mod, basic as it is. The conditions are a challenge.

RedKetchup

nice. the look will change a lot with the buildings :)
about the other mod... did you put ahead of the list ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

Quote from: RedKetchup on August 28, 2019, 08:18:15 PM
nice. the look will change a lot with the buildings :)
about the other mod... did you put ahead of the list ?
Thanks. Looking forward to more RK goodies.

Yes, I put No More Seeds at the top.

RedKetchup

pretty sure it is not good anymore to do it. it is an old mod dating before the new flags.
you need a more recent :)

irrelevant

irrelevant

Just killing time, waiting for Beta 2  :)

irrelevant

irrelevant

irrelevant

@RedKetchup the herbalist seems fine, produces herbs as in vanilla. As with other producers brought in from vanilla for your Beta, the production panel needs to be expanded to account for the large number of different items collected.

RedKetchup

the fodder grass seems to respawn well now
maybe i should lower the flowers though