News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!

Started by Admin, July 08, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brugle

Quote from: A Nonny Moose on March 07, 2015, 05:55:17 AM
Welcome @Brugle :  If you are running Adam and Eve, how do you plan to create a teacher?
Build a school, then (shortly before the first child turns 10) make one of the adults a teacher.  The other adult must do everything else until the first child graduates.

Nilla

I have been thinking about it, but not dared to try. They have plenty to do at the beginning. I have played Adam and Eve twice. As I remember, the last time the two first children stayed uneducated before I built the school for the third child. Maybe it's possible to have them all educated, maybe not. I hope you'll let us know if you try it and succeed (also if you try without success)

Ross Rossford

Hey all! Just getting back into Banished after a long break (played about 40 hours around launch.) Long-time lurker here, figured it was time to make an account. Smallish, friendly little message board communities such as this one are my favourite places on the internet and having people to talk to about the odd little details of something you like always goes a long way to keeping you engaged and interested. When I'm finally finished nursing my first and so far only real town, I'm looking forward to trying out some overhaul mods like Colonial Charter and participating in some forum challenges.

irrelevant

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

GalavanteLantern

Already jumped in, but here's my intro XD

Hey everyone, I'm GalavanteLantern.  Feel free to call me Gal, or GL.
I'm a long time player of Banished, but this is the first forum I've ever joined with other players.
I enjoy the game allot and I look forward to getting to know others around the board.

I would also love to learn how to make new things for the game.
I like to learn <3.
Thanks to all the wonderful people here I've already met and I hope to meet more of you.

RedKetchup

assobanana76

guys..
last 30min at work!!
tomorrow load the tent and leave for camping for 2 weeks with the family!!
good city building at all !!
Red .. .. I recommend... for my return I dream to have your new release with the corner house !!  ;D ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

hmmm... not yet. i am adding mead, shorgum and barley presently.
i made the tavern working with those... and i am going to my mills now

xyris

Hello everyone! 

I bought Banished from GOG last month and I love it.  So thank you to the members here for all that useful information.  I especially enjoy the village blogs.  :)

Now, I just need a new computer.  My current one seizes up when I have a fire and 1000 people.

RedKetchup

A Nonny Moose

Welcome.  For now, try turning disasters off.  Turn them back on when you get a new box of tricks.
Go not to the oracle, for it will say both yea and nay.

[Gone, but not forgotten. Rest easy, you are no longer banished.]
https://www.haskettfh.com/winterton-john-hensall/

xyris

Thanks for the welcome.   Yes, I now have disasters turned off.  I feel like I'm cheating.   ???

Blue_Rio

Hello fellow banished players !

I will confess, I came here specifically because I needed more Red Ketchup !   

I tried an older version of his midieval town and loved it.
I built the Cathedral , and I must say it is Absolutely Fantastic!

Banished is a great game and  I play the vanilla version as well as trying out different  mods from time to time. Mostly for purely aesthetic reasons. What can I say, decorating towns is one way I like to relax.

I want to thank all you mod folks out there for all your labors of love, and efforts to provide "non modders"  like myself the variety, and beauty, and new challenges that you add to the game.

Thank You All !!

Happy Gaming Everyone!

RedKetchup

Welcome to you @Blue_Rio  :)
Welcome on World of Banished :)