News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Forum Posts: How upset would you be if...

Started by MarkAnthony, June 15, 2019, 07:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkAnthony

Hi everyone.

So with me being new to Banished I have only been switching between two website forums; the forums here at World of Banished and the forums over at Black Liquid Software. I signed up at both websites and as far as I know these are the only two forums I will post in.

My question for you right now is, how upset would you all be if I was to duplicate a post I made on Black Liquid's forum and post it here too or vice versa? What I'm getting at is I don't know how many of you use both places and I don't wish to be an annoyance to anyone. You all come here and read stuff then go over there to read stuff and your like, "OMG this dude is posting the same stuff in both places!"  >:(

I'm new and I have thoughts, and I'm sure I'll have many more questions than the few I've asked already; so in one sense I'm just trying to reach more people who may be able to assist with my questions and to become friendly with.

So are you cool with me doing the occasional or frequent cross-post or should I not do so? I just don't know how frequent people use either site. It kind of feels like there is more traffic here but what do I know, I've only been here more than a day already. I want to make friends, not enemies. =)

Thanks,

~MarkAnthony
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

kid1293

No worries, I say.
You can crosspost and I think everyone understands the flow of the discussion.
If you get different answers on the Black Liquid site - post a link here if of value :)

RedKetchup

dont worry, thats totally fine. Us and BL are working often together.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

MarkAnthony

Quote from: kid1293 on June 15, 2019, 11:56:17 PM
No worries, I say.
You can crosspost and I think everyone understands the flow of the discussion.
If you get different answers on the Black Liquid site - post a link here if of value :)
Quote from: RedKetchup on June 16, 2019, 01:47:18 AM
dont worry, thats totally fine. Us and BL are working often together.

Thanks for the "go-ahead" RedKetchup and kid1293   8)
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.