News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

New Medieval Town Buildings - Stand alone versions available?

Started by MarkAnthony, August 27, 2019, 12:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkAnthony

Hi Red.

I was wondering if you had your Medieval Old Smokery, Medieval Drying Shack, and Medieval Old Saltery available either as a pack of three or individually some where? It would be a great addition. Much appreciated.
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

RedKetchup

none of those available in date of .... aug 27th 2019 as standalone outside the big mods ^^

unfortunatly :(
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

MarkAnthony

Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

Greedybugz

Hi, I'm still new here and in the process of downloading new mods. I found out that there are RK NMT mods, as well as RK Collection 1.31, so is there new NMT collection as well ? If yes, could you please give me the link as i might have missed it or cant find it. Also i read that there are mods for banana, citrus, etc, whats the name for the mods ?

And lastly, I'm currently running cc, rk collection full 1.31 as well as some of kids, ds stand alone mods as i couldn't load megamod with my current laptop, lol. My question is, there are 2 kind of milk cow, Frisian cow and fresian cow, they have different picture in menu, but the beef cow didn't have the name written. Is this normal or do i messed up somewhere ?

Thanks in advance.

brads3

wecoe to WOB. the RKEC incudes any mods that RED has ade over the years. it has the NMT collection is included in it. the crops i believe are called hot crops mod. you can find several versions of dairy cows depending on the mods used.all will work.

scroll thru the download sections,there are 2. the 1.07 new and upgraded mods plus the older mods. CC or colonial charter has changed the black liquid site a few times. they are still working at getting more of thier mods added.

Greedybugz

Hi Brads3,
Thanks for your reply. I'll have it checked. Regarding the cows, i think i added kids cow mod, but ill have another look again. Thanks.