Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

NMT 3.0 Series : Orchards

Started by RedKetchup, April 07, 2018, 03:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

NMT 3.0 Series : Orchards

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=418

This mod part of NMT3.0Series and RK Editor Choice mods, offer you up to a total of 28 different Orchard Trees (including the 8 vanilla ones)
So 20 Orchard is added with this mod. They all been tested, no missing icons at all (tested and verified)

Also this mod modify the orchard setup so you will get a tree every 2 in width, every 2 in depth providing more foods than usual vanilla orchard.

New Orchard List: Apricot, Blueberry, Raspberry, Grape, Fig, Coconut, Lemon, Lime, Mango, Banana, Orange, Pineapple, Acai, Blackberry, Cranberry, Date, Grapefruit, Mulberry, Olive, and Quince. (Note also a new graphic for apple tree.)

THANKS ALOT to Kralyerg and BlackLiquid for some of those trees.

for those who needs the stringtable for translations... : in the attachments below
Enjoy !!!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

taniu

@RedKetchup  :)Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are wonderful - I was very keen on this mods - I like it very much - trees and shrubs look fantastic :D :D :D Cheers!

RedKetchup

Quote from: taniu on April 07, 2018, 03:53:32 AM
@RedKetchup  :)Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are wonderful - I was very keen on this mods - I like it very much - trees and shrubs look fantastic :D :D :D Cheers!

welcome Taniu :)

sorry if took some times... at the end ... you got it :)

Abandoned

:) Thank you Mr. Red, wonderful addition to the game, so wonderfully tropical  ;D

River

Um, are the berries bushes or "trees"? Are the coconuts a "nut" or a "fruit"?
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

RedKetchup

berries = orchard
coconuts = fruits

River

REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

okkisafire

I need that! Thank you soooo much!

River

Red...I would love to be able to use these new fruits in a Jam Shop, like what kid has in his Colonial mods, AND maybe also you could make a tavern that would utilize these fruits in ales and liquors? Like Banana Schnapps, Pineapple Daiquiri, etc? Right now there is no bakery, or tavern that uses these fruits.

Just an idea.

RedKetchup

taverns for sure will have some recipes to use some of these fruits :)
not all though !!

about the Jam shop... it is not my building, i dont have the code of it, it is Kid's building... you need to ask him :)

River

You could make your own, right?

RedKetchup

yes i can do my own .....
the big question : is I want to ? ^^

the code of the mod for these are posted inside our The Laboratory hidden forum... so if kid want to do something... he can do :)