News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Discussions : New Medieval Town v 1.02

Started by RedKetchup, April 19, 2015, 11:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: sandysan on April 21, 2015, 12:37:35 PM
Very good work ... Various buildings that give a very nice visual touch.  :)
Is it planned a French version? ....

Habituellement, Darkbibou s'occupe de traduire mes mods en français. Il va surement le faire lorsque les betas seront complétés.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

bucklingbranch

Thank you @RedKetchup for all your hard work. The new buildings are truly amazing! I am now looking forward to your Medieval Castle.....that bridge is awesome  ;D

Glenn

I have just started to use your new BETA 0.7 mod and have noticed the textures can shake, and the white walls of the houses can flash on and off--their there, then their gone. Once this happens your tailor and blacksmiths buidings dissapear from the game leaving a mark on the ground where they were. Then the flower beds from CC disappear leaving a dark mark where they were and all the pine trees start flashing  on and off -- their there, then their gone. The same happens with the CC quay side houses. The sheds and fences from enclosed pastures then vanish, as does the CC paving.
I alievated most of the problem by placing the BETA 0.7 mod below CC and any of the accompaning mods but the problem persists.

I really like your mod  and you are to congradulated for all your efforts , but are you aware of any conflicts with other mods

All my best
Glenn

RedKetchup

there is alot and alot of people using this mod with CC, and you are the first one saying something about flashing and disappear. nobody met that trouble before you did, so i am very surprised of the trouble you have, specially the form of the trouble you have.

anybody using CC+NMT ?

when you go in the mod section, what are all the mods in conflict with NMT ? is there only CC+EA in conflict ?
and the press the little " _ " button. there shouldnt be only : honey files and flour files in yellow conflict ?

Glenn

Thank you for a quick response.

At first I thought the conflict might be from running Beautiful World at the same time as Tree of life -- I read there was a conflict between the two -- I removed tree of life and the problem persists. I then removed 'stop houses from burning coal' as I read it caused a minor conflict with CC - EA -- the problem persists. The problem  first appeared just after I built Japanese thached houses and two silk worm groves so I thought that may have been the problem so I went back to an earlier saved game and this time didn't put the Japanses houses in the game -- the problem persits.

As I am using a lot of mods (40-50 ) I will start a new game when I get home from work with only the BETA 0.7 mod and CC-EA and see what happens.

Interesting though when I was only using your mod with only the Tailor and blacksmith the problem wasn't there -- the game worked perfectly.

But sitting here I have remembered that when I loaded  0.7 I also loaded the mod which grows coal, stone, iron, and coal as well as your silos.

I will copy my latest game, demolish the coal, iron and stone huts and unload this mod and hope for the best.

Otherwise I'm in for a lot of trial and error to see which of the other mods is causing the conflict.

Thank you

Glenn

chillzz

I guess you are up for trial and error, because Tree of Life, SeasonFX and all RedKetchup mods work wonderfully without problems.
even when changing from beta 4 to 6 to 7, and i have a huge list of mods in a test game.

apiary.pkm
BakersAndMillers.pkm
betterFields.pkm
BoardingHouseNomads.pkm
BobbiDoctorHouse.pkm
Canal.pkm
college.pkm
creamery.pkm
DebugMenu.pkm
DecorativeItems.pkm
DeerLivestock.pkm
DeleteQuarryandMine.pkm
elfSmallerVendors.pkm
fig.pkm
FishFarm.pkm
flatten.pkm
grainsilo.pkm
GrowHerbs.pkm
kayTweakMoreWorkers.pkm
lettuce.pkm
library.pkm
littlechapel.pkm
littlehouse.pkm
Llama.pkm
monastery.pkm
NeckcenMarkart2.pkm
newmedievaltown.pkm
NMGrainSilo.pkm
oneyearisoneyear.pkm
rocksrespawn.pkm
rootcellar.pkm
sawmill.pkm
SeasonFX.pkm
seasonreports.pkm
SpecializedStockpiles.pkm
SpecializedStorage.pkm
SpecializedTradingPorts.pkm
StoneBridge.pkm
StorageShed.pkm
TimeIsMoneyVersion1ByDarkbibou.pkm
TreeOfLifeVersion1ByDarkbibou.pkm
unlimited.pkm
warehouse.pkm
WaterPump.pkm
whiteChicken.pkm
Wildlife.pkm
XP-Hostels.pkm
XP-HS-Training.pkm
XP-Schools.pkm

support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

RedKetchup

what about a lack of resource from your PC ?. you know those 2 mods are huge mods and can be very resource-givor and you have like 40-50 mods.... i find it strange that things start to disappear like that

assobanana76

@RedKetchup
I arrived a year 13 of my village ..
I feel ready to start building houses medieval ..
The situation is quite stable .. and I think I have enough stocks of iron to build them.
the question is .. what did you decide on the amount of storage of the "General Store"? What have you decided for the height of the water tower?
I build everything else except these two buildings so, if you decide to change them, it will no crash the game?
or any subsequent amendments would still saved game compatible?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

Quote from: assobanana76 on April 27, 2015, 01:31:16 AM
@RedKetchup
I arrived a year 13 of my village ..
I feel ready to start building houses medieval ..
The situation is quite stable .. and I think I have enough stocks of iron to build them.
the question is .. what did you decide on the amount of storage of the "General Store"? What have you decided for the height of the water tower?
I build everything else except these two buildings so, if you decide to change them, it will no crash the game?
or any subsequent amendments would still saved game compatible?

general store will stay that way cause he sells only a couple of things, like firewood tool and leather/wool. these things tend to full and weight very quickly. and no food
the water tower came like that, and will honor his moddler :)
you have alot of time to play that beta, the next one will arrive not tommorow ^^ will take a good while. i wont restart to work on that part before Medieval Castle will be rdy for a Beta (it was supposely be the patch 0.9 but people prefered as a seperate addon of NMT.

assobanana76

perfect!
then I start right away with making two projects that were in Beta in my brain!

if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on April 26, 2015, 11:30:21 PMwhat about a lack of resource from your PC?

Yeah, either that or a problem with the graphics card or drivers... flashing textures point to a problem in that direction.

I run CC + NMV plus another 30 or so mods.
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

chillzz

Quote from: Paeng on April 27, 2015, 03:42:59 AM
Quote from: RedKetchup on April 26, 2015, 11:30:21 PMwhat about a lack of resource from your PC?

Yeah, either that or a problem with the graphics card or drivers... flashing textures point to a problem in that direction.

I run CC + NMV plus another 30 or so mods.
flickering textures can indeed be a GPU / driver related problem.. switching from dx9 to 11 or other way around may help,
or switching to a different game resolution.  But disappearing buildings is just plain odd. 
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

Gatherer

@RedKetchup
I would like to report a small mistake in the description of NMT Bath House. In the toolbar description it says Medieval BathHouse Vendor while in-game it requires a Physician to operate.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Gatherer on April 27, 2015, 07:05:34 AM
@RedKetchup
I would like to report a small mistake in the description of NMT Bath House. In the toolbar description it says Medieval BathHouse Vendor while in-game it requires a Physician to operate.

thanks you : fixed

this is why it s a beta testing :)

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on April 27, 2015, 04:40:07 PM
Quote from: Gatherer on April 27, 2015, 07:05:34 AM
@RedKetchup

thanks you : fixed

this is why it s a beta testing :)
please!
tell me that this will not affect the "saved game compatible" with the next release!
is sure that will not construct the bath house to play it safe!  ;D