News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Problem with missing amphora

Started by gatinho65, October 29, 2019, 01:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatinho65

Hi, I've been using EB's fantastic unified mod with all its components and ran into my first issues. I have the pottery producers installed and they make about 8 amphora which then just simply don't exist lol, I can't move them to be used for potted meats and fruits, put them in the trading posts, or otherwise see evidence of them anywhere except on the list of what is produced for the year. I even dismantled the building and they still didn't get moved. I reinstalled the pottery and they produced again for 2 years, but the amphora were still unused or unable to be moved anywhere in the town.

Any ideas of what is happening? I tried enabling the Compatibility mod but that only crashed the game. Is there another issue that might be interfering with the pottery? Potted products show up for purchase at the trading posts, so I can buy them but not make them myself.

Abandoned

I don't know what flag they might be but maybe you to not have a storage unit built that will take them. If you buy them, can they be used?  You could try buying one from trader and see if it gets moved to a storage unit or simply build different storage units, one from EB mods.  Items won't go to production buildings unless they are in storage first.  Hope that helps, I don't know what else problem could be.

gatinho65

I just got offered my first amphora from a trader, maybe a good sign? I will see where they can be moved to, plus I will see if I have any EB specific storage in case you are right and that might be the issue, thanks for the tip;)

gatinho65

I have rebuilt the pottery producer and now the amphora are appearing and being used by other producers and being moved around the system, so it seemed for whatever reason I had to wait for them to show up for sale from somewhere else before I could create and use them, interesting.