Main Menu

Complete : MOD : Warehouse Inc. v 1.0 (build 141003) - RedKetchup

Started by RedKetchup, October 03, 2014, 07:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Kristahfer

RedKetchup, I have been using this mod and like it very much. I do, however, have a question about gathering iron ore. Seems to not be working. Any ideas?

Running CC 1.62 and NMT 2.01.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Kristahfer on June 12, 2016, 07:44:09 PM
RedKetchup, I have been using this mod and like it very much. I do, however, have a question about gathering iron ore. Seems to not be working. Any ideas?

Running CC 1.62 and NMT 2.01.

iron ore arent from the game, it has been added in colonial charter. i have no idea but i can ask @kralyerg  for answers.

RedKetchup

i see where is the problem ! THANKS to @kralyerg  who found the error. the mod doesnt handle "CoalFuel" flag.
i will need to update it with a bug fix.

BUGFIX:
added CoalFuel Flag (aka Material in CC)

Kristahfer

RedKetchup

Kristahfer

Working great. Much thanks.

Your work and speed in doing it if a gamer's dream come true. Looking forward to your next trick.

Have not been able to complete a map, even a medium one. Every time I get started you drop another one of your pieces of art for us to play with. Which I do with gusto.

Thank you for all of your hard work.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Kristahfer on June 14, 2016, 10:59:11 PM
Have not been able to complete a map, even a medium one. Every time I get started you drop another one of your pieces of art for us to play with. Which I do with gusto.

there is rarely the need to restart over when you want to add a new mod to it, just open game, go in the city, then add the new mod, enable it, and continue the city.  :)

QueryEverything

Thank you, this is exactly what I have been searching for.
Just to confirm, these minions who work stocking it will travel the full map looking for produce?

So I can create industrial estate areas?  etc? 

Thanks again :)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

they will work as hard as the traders from trading posts :)

but they wont let anybody taking from it till you release them toward nearby stockage place.

QueryEverything

Thank you RK, it's fabulous!!!  It took me about an hour to figure that noone could take the items and wondered why my tool makers were idling.  Hahahaha!!
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

cjok

This mod was always working great for me. I would stock up around 9000 of every item I had in-game and keep them as backup for a rainy day, including extra things I added into the game, such as lettuce. Ever since a few months back, I can barely start stocking before the place fills up. Atm, my warehouse maxes out at 9000 fish and 4000 mushrooms. 100% full. Obviously it makes the mod hopeless to use, and I miss it so much, as it added that backup safety net for food fluctuations/firewood emergencies etc that trading posts doesn't grant. What exactly has happened to the mod in my game? I have removed and re-installed it, destroyed the warehouses and rebuilt them, started new games and nothing works.
I don't play CC, just the standard game with some older added mods to improve capacity of the churches etc, nothing fancy and nothing that has ever caused a problem before.

Abandoned

RedKetchup

i just downloaded this old version and i ve checked if it carry what it is supposely carrying....
as you will see, it contains exactly 25000 weight as stipulated.

(of course, it doesnt have all flags)

edit: note in vanilla, mushrooms weight 3 instead of 1??