News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress (2) thread

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

embx61

Wooha, Red digs so deep the Bannies soon be sticking their heads out of the ground in China.  :D   :D
5 Levels, wow.

Red, is the fertilizer bugged or is it designed to come from (some?) Pastures as well?

I like to add, good choice to give those 2 reserved limits a use as for over a year those limits are just collecting dust.
That consume limit is interesting.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

Quote from: embx61 on August 19, 2018, 06:00:24 AM
Wooha, Red digs so deep the Bannies soon be sticking their heads out of the ground in China.  :D   :D
5 Levels, wow.

Red, is the fertilizer bugged or is it designed to come from (some?) Pastures as well?

I like to add, good choice to give those 2 reserved limits a use as for over a year those limits are just collecting dust.
That consume limit is interesting.

i took the custom9 and i didnt used the custom8. i think it is a good reason for using it. it acts exactly same as alcohol but without tagging it as alcohol or luxury(CC).

there are 2 livestock that didnt drop anything over time: Vanilla Cattle, and Bizon. so now it will drop a bit of fertilizer over time :) i think it is an alternative of the fodder farmer => stables. although this chain will be more powerful than having a pasture with cattle/bizon.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

i just added all the new crop resources to the Greenhouse :)

now the list is a lot longer ^^

Added:
Barley, Brocolli, Carrot, Cucumber, Hops, Kale, Lettuce, Oat, Pea, Peanuts, Radish, Rice, Rye, Sorghum, Spinach, Tomato, Turnip and Wheat.

brads3

the pastures giving fertilizer is a smart option. the GH list is long but i do agreee that was needed.sure that will please everyone since players like more options.

my only concern RED,how much big is the RK now? we may be pushing memory with so many options. i don't envy you.there was a lot of work on those corner buildings. would it be good to leave the RK that is in the download section ,and than when you add the new list it as version 2?

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on August 19, 2018, 07:41:04 AM
the pastures giving fertilizer is a smart option. the GH list is long but i do agreee that was needed.sure that will please everyone since players like more options.

my only concern RED,how much big is the RK now? we may be pushing memory with so many options. i don't envy you.there was a lot of work on those corner buildings. would it be good to leave the RK that is in the download section ,and than when you add the new list it as version 2?

oh i can do !
i can let the original 1.0 FULL download there in its own thread... and start a new one for 1.1 FULL :)

there will be little changes to the 1.1 LIGHT which i will just overwrite. they are mainly tweaking numbers changes. or kinda of things like some animals now will drop a bit of fertilizer - kind of changes.

the 1.1 FULL now is at 776 MB presently. 1.0 was 641 MB

brads3

wow not bad considering all the things you have changed and added.nice job!!

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on August 19, 2018, 11:30:45 AM
wow not bad considering all the things you have changed and added.nice job!!

bah it is 135MB that is mostly taken by all the corner buildings. (not sure if i added alot out of that ^^)

tuggistar

I looked up new corner building and manufacturing. As usual looks simple and beautiful. Previous mods New Medieval Town 2.04 now perhaps no longer relevant.

RedKetchup

i added a Meat Locker just to store Meat(proteins) kinda cheap cost since it is very specialized, maybe a little bit bigger than the tiny barn.... it can hold 3000 meat.
it is perfect to team it with the fishing dock which will help it a lot.

RedKetchup

presently making another Facebook request ... A pub made from a barn....

i am creating this : The Old Barn pub.

not sure exactly what he hopes to do (that person who requested it...) but it is in progress :)
do you have any opinions ?

RedKetchup

i personally, maybe, would opt for kinda meals made from ... meat like tasty T-bone steaks + potatoes... + beer = 6-10 meals
and citizens go there and "consume" those to give happiness ? similar to Theater ?

and doing something like the Blacksmith sound, do a special sound (like a german polka) when you select it and get near ... you would heard that song.

Freedom

Looking forward to the Meat Locker. It's a good size for the fishing dock and elsewhere. The stone texture is great as it's easier to believe that fish/meat will keep fresher longer behind thick stone walls, perhaps with the insides excavated below ground level to help with keeping things cool. Other meat lockers tend to be bigger or made of wood and stand above ground in the hot sun -- not such a great place to store fish  :-[

RedKetchup

everything in this game is relative... since food doesnt decoy. and we suppose refridgeration doesnt exist yet

rkelly17

The Old Barn Pub looks like it ought to be selling cider.

schueler