News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress (2) thread

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

Wow, little chapels look great, what a shame not to be able to use them and matching houses without having to use the whole set.  :(  They would mix and match in with so many other mods too  :)

embx61

Quote from: RedKetchup on August 29, 2018, 08:02:32 AM
the 2 Little Chapels are in game now :)

THANKS AGAIN to @embx61  for the awesome mesh :)

Your welcome :)

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

rkelly17

Nice chapels! Especially the white one looks just like hundreds of churches spread across the prairies of the US and Canada. All the others are very typical, too. I wouldn't mind just these chapels as a separate mod--I'd use at least one in every settlement.

RedKetchup

So the size of the 1.1 FULL is exactly 800 MB

The 1.1 LIGHT version has 305MB
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

galensgranny

I am so glad to see that chapel with different colors.  I use Embx's chapel a lot, but had wished for some other roof colors at times, so now, there is! :)   Embx did a great job with that chapel design, and Red, you have some wonderful roof and wall textures.  I am so glad there is sharing of things with the modders.

RedKetchup

/AGREE  ;D

meanwhile someone found something @Natara  :) She found a problem with the Corner Tailor

will be the first thing fixed for sunday 1.11 FULL and 1.11 LIGHT version

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

galensgranny

Oh, I should have looked at all the posts first before I made a post on the thread where you announced the new lite version.  I posted about the corner tailor, but see you already know.

galensgranny

Are there second and third story corner houses to go on top of the corner businesses/shops?

RedKetchup

Quote from: galensgranny on August 31, 2018, 07:34:30 PM
Are there second and third story corner houses to go on top of the corner businesses/shops?
yes, hostel too

embx61

Yes it is a good thing we share our sources.
There is a hidden part on this forum only modders have access to where the modders who want to, but not HAVE to, share their sources.

It can save a lot of work. I mean why redesign a certain barrel or a firewood stack when another mother made a nice one?
Icons (I hate making those) can be shared and even whole meshes if a modder want to use those.

Beyond that we can also learn from each other by looking at the code. :)

When Discrepancy comes back and release his new mods with the awesome UI elements like info tab I am sure he will share that too so we can take a good look how the UI magician did this.
Everybody benefits from a setup like this :)

Congrats on the release of RK Ed Choice 1.1 Red :)
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

galensgranny

I don't have any corner houses in the RK lite, only corner businesses.  There aren't any 2nd or 3d story corner houses to go over the corner businesses.

RedKetchup

Quote from: galensgranny on September 01, 2018, 07:21:32 AM
I don't have any corner houses in the RK lite, only corner businesses.  There aren't any 2nd or 3d story corner houses to go over the corner businesses.

yes, Light version doesnt have any multi level. only the first floors. it is UP to the player to add the Multi-lvl standalone housing to their mod list :)
this allow a very customizing feature to the people, people can take all parts they want. i know the multi lvl housing corner is not available as stand alone yet... they will be in few days.

EDIT: maybe what i will do, is add the multi level corner housing/hostel to the existent Multi lvl mod. and put corner business as a stand alone.
would it be good for you ?

btw... i just saw something!
i forgot to add NMT Little Housing 2 to the FULL 1.1 version !!! /shrug