Main Menu

RK Editor Choice - FULL version 1.0

Started by RedKetchup, June 17, 2018, 08:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

RK Editor Choice - FULL version 1.0

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=436

This mod offers:

- New ground textures : a forest one, and a grid forest one.
- New topographies : Peak's Valley, Peak's Mountains, Peak's Plains, Peak's Lakes.
- New starting conditions: Adam&Eve, HardAlternate, Shepherd, Farmer, and Gatherers.

- Fully 3D environment : Grass, Flowers, Dead Trees, Wild Food, Wild Animals, Copper, Gold, Silver.

- +37 new Crops & Orchards.
- +8 new Livestocks.
- +8 new Wild Animals.
- +7 new Remove Tools plus a Flatten tool.

- All the vanilla graphic buildings are gone, they all have been remade and redesigned.
- New buildings and new chains: Greenhouse, Stables, Water Well, Fodder Farmers, Florist, Parfumery, Cremeries, Butcher, Pond, Bakery, Windmill, Watermill, Lumbermill, Apiary, Sandpit, Claypit, Kiln, Glassmaker, OpenSky Quarries, Foundry, JewelMaker, GemCutter, CandleMaker, Lighthouse, Watertower, Cathedreal, SaltMine, OldSmokery, OldSaltery, DryShack, Malthouse, many Barns sizes, Granary, RootCellar, Barbershop, Dentist, Clinic, Bathhouse, Schoolhouse, many Specialized Market Shops, new size of Market, TradingPost for seeds and livestocks, 3 new Brick Roads.

- This mod contains : BostonHouses, BostonHouses2, ColorfulLittleHouses, CountryLittleHouse1&2, NMT30LittleHouses, NMT30 Multi-level Housing, RK Cemetery, RK Specialized Stockpiles and Covered Stockpiles, RK Vendor Carts, ColorfulLittleFences, 3 new Deco Trees, NMT31 Canal System.

- New Loading Screens and New Audio Tracks.

THANKS: I want to thanks BlackLiquid for all their support and assets. They do incredible work! I also want to thanks alot Troy for all the new lovely animals and animations, he is an awesome guy and an awesome 3D animator! and i want to thanks all the modders for all their contributions and generosity! And all the Fans and Banished players which without them, mods would be useless.... :)

ENJOY!!!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

Willows

Can we maybe get a list of mods that are and are not compatible with this mod?
Lifetime Goal: To be the Neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady.

Anyone play and/or mod RCT3? Please pm me! :)

Currently playing RCT3. Send me a pm if needed, I check in daily.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Willows on June 17, 2018, 01:09:04 PM
Can we maybe get a list of mods that are and are not compatible with this mod?

if you use maritime/flax?? and you place those first... you will get error with the townhall unless you build the lighthouse first.
everything is compatible but you always need to put RK Ed first in the list because only one mod rules the map out!

Goblin Girl

This is so exciting!  I just installed it, and as soon as the game loads I'll be throwing myself into this beauty.  Thanks for making it for us!

huyle

wiscoke

RedKetchup

Quote from: huyle on June 17, 2018, 09:48:08 PM
anything different than the beta 13?

yes, the animal livestock/wild life is complete now !
+ new starting conditions.

huyle

@RedKetchup . i notice that after you change hops from crop to orchard, it become edible food, should it be inedible?

RedKetchup

Quote from: huyle on June 18, 2018, 02:38:55 AM
@RedKetchup . i notice that after you change hops from crop to orchard, it become edible food, should it be inedible?

it isnt food, it is:
RawMaterialFlags _flags = Health;

LadyMarmalade

@RedKetchup - spent the past couple of hours playing the new update and its fabulous. I love the new creatures! Great piece of modding. Thanks so much for all your hard work!

There's one little thing tho that I wanted to ask - I meant to ask when the original RKEC came out - when you redid all the basic houses , tailor, storage barns, Town Hall, etc with the option of the smart new black rooves - was there a particular reason why the Blacksmith didn't get the same makeover?  It doesnt effect gameplay obviously it's just strange to me that everything else got the black roof option?
I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.

RedKetchup

bah i wanted to not have everything with same roof, to make a bit of change. the vanilla game has mainly 2 kind of roof, maybe 3...
i didnt want to have all with same roof.

i tried mainly to put housing with the black one, and job places with a brown one.
but the brown one doesnt look as good all the time :)

LadyMarmalade

and that is totally your Creators Perogative!! 

I will just deal with my OCD! lol
I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.

huyle

can you bring back the 2.04 tarven model with brick-upgrade?

RedKetchup

not sure @huyle  :P that doesnt fit my plan, not at least not in RK Ed. maybe something else ... somewhere else ^^
but the new tavern has same look as old tavern and has a bit of brick :P