News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

MOD: Holstein Cowskin Override - slink (SJGL)

Started by slink, September 25, 2014, 02:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

assobanana76

Quote from: slink on September 27, 2014, 09:05:56 AM
Luke doesn't appear to understand a lot about cattle, including how they graze.  I watch deer out my back window and cattle out my front window.  I've never seen cattle or deer kneel to get a mouth full of grass.
;D LOL  ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Pangaea

Hadn't noticed they were kneeling, but it sure looks odd :D Suppose their necks aren't long enough, so Luke had to compensate.

Mahnogard

@slink - I just wanted to say that I really adore these cows. :) I have to stop myself from building more and more cow pastures.

assobanana76

but if i use this mod I can have the vannila  cows AND holstein cows?
or one replace the other?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on October 16, 2014, 02:34:26 AM
one will replace the other
d'oh!
But here I have a doubt..
if I create a pasture with holstein, free cows pretending the demolition of the pasture, save the game and exit.
I open the saved game, by disabling the mod, I create a pasture with cows normal, free too, save the game ...
what happens?

and what happens with the white chickens??
replace those brown?

slink

Quote from: assobanana76 on October 16, 2014, 03:05:22 AM
Quote from: RedKetchup on October 16, 2014, 02:34:26 AM
one will replace the other
d'oh!
But here I have a doubt..
if I create a pasture with holstein, free cows pretending the demolition of the pasture, save the game and exit.
I open the saved game, by disabling the mod, I create a pasture with cows normal, free too, save the game ...
what happens?

and what happens with the white chickens??
replace those brown?

The white chicken that came as an example with the beta toolkit is a different animal from the red chicken.  You can have both red chickens and white chickens in the game at the same time.  The cowskin override just makes the brown cows look spotted.  You cannot have both colors of cow in the game at the same time, because they are the same cow.  Removing the override mod makes all of the cows brown again.

assobanana76

slink

Removing the cowskin override does not cause a crash.  The game supplies the Hereford cowskin instead.

Removing the white chicken mod causes a crash if you have white chickens in the game.

assobanana76

Quote from: slink on October 16, 2014, 10:41:07 AM
Removing the cowskin override does not cause a crash.  The game supplies the Hereford cowskin instead.

Removing the white chicken mod causes a crash if you have white chickens in the game.
thanks!