Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Country House v2.2 for 1.0.7

Started by RedKetchup, February 17, 2017, 06:59:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Country House v2.2 for 1.0.7

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=190

This mod add a country little house to your town.
It has also a little building each side : a little storage and a little pantry.

Change logs : 2.0 : added 4 more colors.

This mod contains :
- A 5 different color of a set of : House + storage + pantry. they come in : yellow, light blue, red, white, and green colors.
- House : 4x5 tiles, cost 48 wood, it is good for a family of 6. consumption : 90 fuel per ressource below 50F.
- Storage: 2x4 tiles to the left of the house. : 2000 weight, can hold all the new custom limits. cost 16 wood
- Pantry: 2x3 tiles to the right of the house. : 1600 weight. cost 16 wood to build.

Enjoy!

Bugfixes: v2.2 :
i fixed a problem with stockage lean-to. they were 0.5 tile too much toward the front and not flushed with the back wall of the house.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

QueryEverything

[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

taniu

RedKetchup

Bugfixes: v2.2 :
i fixed a problem with stockage lean-to. they were 0.5 tile too much toward the front and not flushed with the back wall of the house.

galensgranny

Thank you, thank you, Red for fixing the stockage back wall gap!   :) :) Now we can use it in more versatile ways.

galensgranny

Is this fix someplace to download yet? I redownloaded http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=190 but in my game, the stockage still has the gap.

RedKetchup

Quote from: galensgranny on July 03, 2018, 07:06:02 PM
Is this fix someplace to download yet? I redownloaded http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=190 but in my game, the stockage still has the gap.

oh retry now. i just saw there was a 2.1 for 1.0.6 and a 2.1 for 1.0.7 and the one i updated was 1.0.6
i just edited the 2.2 for 1.0.7 now. so retry
so sorry !

galensgranny

I got it now!  Thanks so much for fixing that back wall.  I have been wishing for that for a year or more.

RedKetchup

Quote from: galensgranny on July 03, 2018, 09:04:49 PM
I got it now!  Thanks so much for fixing that back wall.  I have been wishing for that for a year or more.

but it would have been resolved since very long time if people would have told me a year ago :P or more :P

galensgranny

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 03, 2018, 09:12:07 PM
Quote from: galensgranny on July 03, 2018, 09:04:49 PM

but it would have been resolved since very long time if people would have told me a year ago :P or more :P
I should have told you about it.  I am not so shy to ask about things anymore.