News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid's Mods Lost and Found

Started by Abandoned, March 07, 2021, 08:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katbarf

Ooo I remember that coal furnace too. I've been looking all over for it but can't find it. Last game start I was trying to find that building in game but didn't have it. I'm thinking it was part of Mega Mod? Kid we need you!

So many mods so little time, work gets in the way!

TheOtherMicheal

@Abandoned This was a great idea! Thanks very much  :)
For people like me, who visit World of Banished every now and then, we often miss the threads where some of these small mods are posted and are quite often completely ignorant of their existence. This listing will be a big help so again, thank you for taking the time to put it together and post it here  :)

Abandoned

:) You are all welcome.  Kid and I have though of doing this before but did not get to it.  I think everyone likes reading a post and finding a small surprise mod here and there, so that will probably continue.  But yes, as you say they are easy to miss, I will update list as needed.

kid1293

Do you like surprises? :)

Coal Furnace 2

Well, it was a shame that the old file got so old.
Here is a new Coal Furnace for you all to enjoy!

I wonder if @Abandoned will link this?  ;)

katbarf

Woot thank you Kid!

Besides this thread being awesome, I'm so happy to see this board become more lively again. This game still has a long life not just because of how good it is but due to all the modders. Yes I'm excited about all the new city builders coming out this year but I still find myself coming back to Banished.

TheOtherMicheal

Thanks @kid1293   :)
Some of these smaller mods have a much bigger impact in the game than you might think. After @Abandoned pointed me in the right direction to find the Wildlife Starts, I started a new town and I've spent a lot of time looking around the map to see the boar, bears and geese wandering around the wilderness. They add another layer of immersion because the map feels more alive than before (when it was just wild deer and nothing else)

TheOtherMicheal

I've just noticed that the earlier version of the Coal Furnace mod is included in Mega Mod but that doesn't help anyone who doesn't use Mega Mod, so having Ver.2 listed here is really helpful  :)

jerica

Would this be a good place to request your hedgerows as standalone mod, Kid?

(Obviously that's entirely up to your discretion! :D)

kid1293

I think you just did, @jerica  ;D

Please forgive me for saying no. I have so many mods now.
I am a bit tired of all splitting up and combining.
I know that people have different play styles.
It is not possible for me to cover them all.

Sorry.

jerica

catty-cb

Thanks @Abandoned for taking the time to make the list much appreciated, and of course @kid1293 for making them   :)

Abandoned

:) Thanks all for nice comments, makes it worth the time and effort.  :)

Abandoned

Kid's Lost & Found list has been updated with 3 mods used in and released at the end of blog story 66  See list for descriptions and story for pictures and download.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=3928.msg69947#msg69947

Family Starts

Kid Tree Replacer Fairy

Override Fairy Clothes

Abandoned

catty-cb

@Abandoned    thanks for updating the list, much appreciated