News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

DS TownHouses v3.0.2 (updated 30 July 2019)

Started by Discrepancy, May 17, 2017, 06:26:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

@Discrepancy Great looking stuff! Thanks for your work. Will this work with RKEC?

Discrepancy

It should do. But you will need to trade for the Lime (material aka quicklime, not the fruit) and Iron Fittings at least. Does RKEC have Copper? if not also that.

The Timber in this mod is called Lumber in RKEC, the Bricks and Glass will be the same.

irrelevant

RKEC does have Copper Ore > Copper.

Re: Lime and Iron Fittings, good! Need some stuff to trade for. Thanks!

Not going to add it to an existing town in progress, of course....

Nilla

I would try to add it. Adding mods to an existing game has not deserved its bad reputation.

Discrepancy

updated to v3.0.2

A few small bug fixes, as well as a small number of new additions. See change log below.

Change Log:
version 3.0.2 - bug fixes and minor update   -- 20190730  |  .zip = 49.3mb (50,582kb)   .pkm = 90.6mb (92,791kb)
        - fixed incorrect storage of the Type B (Bryggen) Town Market, should now only stock Food, Health, Tools, Clothing and Fuel.
        - fixed incorrect string texts on Type C house occupancy.
        - fixed incorrect ground decal on Type C 2x4 rear storage garden.
        - updated resource values: Copper, Iron, Iron Fittings.
        - added for Type C: ghosted decorative rear door.
        - added for Type C: small 2 occupant rear lean-to home.
        - added for Type C: F-key variants to rear storage gardens with higher fences.

Download link

thanks to @elemental for the suggestions and @Nilla for the bug finding.

elemental

adelegarland

@Discrepancy I love these houses!  But I don't want to get into the intense Mining Operations to get the new building materials.  Is there a way to get these buildings with the traditional building materials instead, maybe a lite version?  I like to have agricultural maps, with little mining and smelting operations.  Thanks for your consideration!
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

irrelevant

Quote from: Discrepancy on July 26, 2019, 05:18:16 PM
It should do. But you will need to trade for the Lime (material aka quicklime, not the fruit) and Iron Fittings at least. Does RKEC have Copper? if not also that.

The Timber in this mod is called Lumber in RKEC, the Bricks and Glass will be the same.
So I added this mod and enabled it. I can see your menu bar and the lovely buildings available to be built.

I just got a General Goods Merchant. There is no Lime/Quicklime or Iron Fittings available in the "to Order" list. Are these items available only from the Resource Merchant? Do I need an additional mod? The merchant was already on the map when I enabled the mod, do I need a fresh Merchant? Or do I need to tear down and rebuild the TP?

Discrepancy

:-[
It should have been delivered with either the Resource or General Goods merchant, but looking now I see I have a small spelling mistake with the custom4, not sure how I missed that, sorry I will make an override patch for the trading post.

irrelevant

Discrepancy

Ok :) with this patch mod it works. Place above anything else that it conflicts with in the mod list.

PATCH DS TownHouses 002
Patch to fix issue with Lime and the Raw Materials flagged limit not being delivered to trading post.

irrelevant

@Discrepancy So this replaces the DSTownhouses.pkm that I currently have in my Banished/Windata? What is the procedure for replacing an enabled mod? I'm a total mod n00b. ;)

Discrepancy

No it isn't a replacement, a completely different mod. Simply load up this also, it is named PATCHDSTownHouses002.pkm, place above DS TownHouses, but anything else it also conflict with to make the changes active. You may still have to demolish trading posts, but you could try first without doing so.

irrelevant

irrelevant

Lime (quicklime) and Iron Fittings both now available to order from the General Goods merchant. :)

ETA: from the Resource Merchant as well.