News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

My Reed farms [CC] stopped producing

Started by skobi, April 24, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skobi

Hi, I've had a CC mod that included docks and a lot of other dock-related buildings, among them, Reed Farms. Reeds were super useful to create rope, which was very expensive, and could be traded for a lot of things.

However, when I started some new games, I build the farm, assign a "Dock Worker" to work there, but this person never goes there and works, they're walking around and idling.

Do you know why this might be happening?

Thanks in advance! :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: skobi on April 24, 2018, 12:47:33 PM
but this person never goes there and works, they're walking around and idling.

Do you know why this might be happening?

your pathing ? can he reach it ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

elemental

I would suggest pathing too. If they can't reach the building they work at they will idle or act as a general labourer.

Can you give us a screenshot?

Goblin Girl

The other reason is that the limit for that particular item might have been reached with other stuff.  Like...feathers, flax, and lord knows what else.

skobi

Hi all, thanks for your answers! Unfortunately, it's not the pathing (people can get on the dock - and it's connected to the dock with the white line, and sometimes people even walk over the reed farm to get to another farm), and it's not the production limit. On some maps it just doesn't work, but when I go back to some of my saved games, it works normally.

Anything else you can think of? It's really weird. :O

RedKetchup

brads3

haven't seen issues. what other mods are you using?

skobi

Here is the screenshot.

I have some conflicting mods, but I've had the same set of mods for two months (haven't added or removed any), and this was never an issue, everything would work fine.

From time to time, the reed farmer even goes to the farm and does something, and there are moments when in his personal window it says that he's "taking resources to the storage", but then nothing happens. My storage buildings and the city hall all say that the stored reeds amount is 0 constantly.

RedKetchup

well your screen looks good, maybe try to destroy and flat the ground 1 more further to make sure it connect ?

Hawk

I don't have the CC mod installed but have you checked your stored textile resource limits. I see you have 890 stored. I'm thinking that maybe reeds would fall under that limit, although I don't know.
Just a thought on something you could check.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Gatherer

It might also help to see mod load order.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

brads3

if you are saying it worked before with the same mods, then i would check your mod order. my system is known to shuffle the mods if  the game crashes on a fatal error.

smurphys7

Where are the barns?  Perhaps there are no storage barns flagged for Misc.

skobi

Hi all, sorry for not writing back, didn't have much time to play and try things out.

Turns out that it really was that there were no barns that supported reeds. I only had the basic farms, but apparently I needed to have some mod barns as well. Didn't know that it worked that way. :) I figured they would produce it, but would put it next to the barns (as they sometimes do when there's no space) or something. Since they were not producing at all, I assumed something was wrong with production, and not with storage. :)

Thanks a lot for solving this for me, and to everyone who tried to help out! :)