News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Game and mods

Started by zak4862, April 19, 2018, 01:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zak4862

Greetings to everyone!
As a newbie on this game I wanted to ask all of you if there is a way to put different mods in the game together. I noticed if I put in game one mod of RK,kid,EB or DS -
then I cant put in any other mod from the same or other moder.
   Thank you for your answers in advance. With best regards zak4862
P.S. Oh yes and one more question - can I also use mod even if he is red highlighted?

galensgranny

Hello.  You can put over a hundred mods in a game.  I have almost every mod by RK, Kid, DS, EB and many more by other modders and all is well.

I think you might see a mod turn a red color in the list and think that means it can't be with the other mod, but that is not true.  I know it says something like "possible conflict", but it isn't the case.  The reason the mods turn red in the list is because many modders have shared components to make the mods.  So, mod up!

zak4862

Thank you very much for your answer! That is clearing a lot.
    Regards zak4862

River

Be careful tho, as some mods don't play well with some others, like Tom Sawyers "The North" mod with Black Liquid Software's "Colonial Charter". Both of those are H U G E and are like solo games in and of themselves.

Best bet is to look around the forum and read up on posts about mod compatability, read the fine print on the mod, as most will say something if there IS a known conflict. But most regular mods will work fine with many others together.
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

zak4862

Thanks for your answer and help also.
   regards zak4862