News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Peach orchards "vanishing"

Started by CathyM, February 26, 2019, 02:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CathyM

I've encountered a strange glitch (in the same game that keeps sending singles into housing): At some point in a peach orchard's growth (maybe a year or two) it "vanishes" in that I see it but can't click on it to select (not from any angle!) and it's not getting worked or producing! I can't even "remove structure" because it doesn't seem to exist to the game. I can build over it w/o game seeming to recognize it (though the trees do get cut down, like they were wild trees). This has now happened to two peach orchards - and ONLY peach orchards (I have plum, walnut and pecan also).

I am running these mods: Hunter (uman), more fish, more wood, more stone, new flora, colorful houses, sample apiary, New medieval town, RK decor

Any ideas would be helpful!

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

If you accidentally delete orchard (remove building) this will happen.
Trees still there, can not click.

CathyM

Thanks, Kid - it also happened for a crop field... that must be it - I did try to delete a house nearby, to evict a bannie... so at least it's not a glitch... sometimes it's really hard for my cursor to find the right building (esp. on two or three story houses)... I'll have to be more careful. At least I can reuse the area.

Starhata

Like this website that has all the information and knowledge for everyone who comes to find information.